|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|Another beautiful church in Ruse.||01/16/2009||373|
|Ruse Bus Station serves destinations to other cities in Bulgaria and to Romania.||01/16/2009||502|
|The old Hojerup Church was build of chalk stones from the cliff in 1250 to 1300 and was far away from the cliff. Because of erosion during time the church came closer to the cliff and 1928 the chansel and parts of the church yard fell down. But the church was allready closed in 1910.|
Today the church is secured and open to public with a great view over the Baltic Sea.
|Frederik's Church, popularly known as the Marble Church, was begun in 1749, finished in 1894 and has the largest dome of any church in Scandinavia.||03/21/2006||619|
|Built between 1921 and 1940, Grundtvig's Church is the last major Danish church project in the national romantic style.||09/16/2005||320|
|Temppeliaukio Church was built in 1968-1969. It was designed by the architect brothers, Timo and Tuomo Suomalainen. The church is built into solid rock, therefore, it is also known as the Church of the Rock. Natural light brightens the inside through 180 glasses between the dome and the wall.||08/25/2005||505|
|St. Sofia church in Sofia. The capitals name came from this church. The church was build between 527 and 565. It's the oldest eastern-orthodox church in Sofia||02/02/2006||509|
|The church of Ledoje is the only one of this kind in Denmark. It's in two storeys. On the lower storey the normal people were and the squire and family from a manor that once was next to the tower attended the service.|
The church is from around 1225, the tower around 1500.
The Kaiserpfalz in Goslar, Germany, was used as model for the church.
|This church was constructed shortly before the Hagia Sophia to test wether a cupola like the one intended at the Great Church was even possible. Some time after 1453 it was turned into a mosque.||09/10/2005||429|
|This church was propable errected in the 14th. century and was the biggest in northern Jutland. But in the 16th century the sand began to move the area here the people had to dig their way to church untill it was impossible to use it as church, so in 1795 the church was closed after order by King Christian VII and the nave was ripped down and the stones used for other purposes. Only the tower w...||10/05/2006||782|
|The St. Marienkirche (Church of St. Mary) is a church in Berlin, capital of Germany. The church is located in Karl-Liebknecht-Strasse (formerly Kaiser-Wilhelm-Strasse) in central Berlin, near the Alexanderplatz. Its exact age is not known, but it was first mentioned in German chronicles in 1292. It is presumed to date from earlier in the 13th century. It was originally a Roman Catholic church b...||10/06/2006||496|
|The Ruse TV Tower is a 204-meter high TV tower built of reinforced concrete at Rousse, Bulgaria. Originally, the structure was constructed as a 206-meter-high TV tower with a cafe/restaurant on top and was the tallest one on the Balkan peninsula until 2001. In the 1990s an additional antenna was added bringing the height to 210 meters. And, in March 2007, the antenna was reconstructed bringi...||01/14/2009||602|