|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|The Chełmno extermination camp (German name Kulmhof) was an extermination camp of Nazi Germany that was situated 70 kilometres (43 mi) from Łˇdź, near a small village called Chełmno nad Nerem (Kulmhof an der Nehr, in German). This was in a part of Poland annexed by Germany as Reichsgau Wartheland in 1939. It was the first extermination camp, opened in 1941 to kill the Jews o...||08/09/2007||4,362|
|The camp Le Vernet (or Camp Vernet) served several functions between June 1918 and 1948:|
June 1918: Establishment of the camp to house French colonial troops during World War I. Short after the opening of the camp, it became a camp for German and Austrian POW's.
During the interbellum: Military depot.
1939: Reception camp for refugees Spanish civil war...
|Here one of The German KFOR Camp's in Kosovo|
It's the "Airfield" A German Mechanic Camp
|Stalag IX-B (also known as Bad Orb) was a German World War II prisoner-of-war camp located south-east of the town of Bad Orb in Hesse, Germany. It had the reputation of being one of the worst Stalags, especially when it was overcrowded in 1945. The camp was also the site of the segregation and removal of Jewish-American troops who, once identified, were transferred to the labor camp at Berga.||07/15/2012||499|
|Salaspils concentration camp was established at the end of 1941 at a point 18 km southeast of Riga,in the country of Latvia. The Nazi bureaucracy drew distinctions between different types of camps. Officially, Salaspils was a Police Prison and Work Education Camp (Polezeigegfńngnis und Arbeitserziehungslager). It was also known as camp Kurtenhof after the German name for the city of Salaspils. ...||01/05/2010||381|
|RavensbrŘck was a notorious women's concentration camp during in World War II, located in northern Germany, 90 km north of Berlin at a site near the village of RavensbrŘck (part of FŘrstenberg/Havel). Construction of the camp began in November 1938 by SS leader Heinrich Himmler and was unusual in that it was a camp primarily for women. The camp opened in May 1939. In the spring of 1941, the SS ...||08/10/2007||2,261|
|Treblinka II was a Nazi German extermination camp in occupied Poland during World War II. Around 850,000 people - more than 99.5 percent of whom were Jews, but also other victims (among them 2,000 Romani people) - were killed there between July 1942 and October 1943; the camp was closed after a revolt during which a few Germans were killed and a small number of prisoners escaped. The nearby Tre...||08/04/2005||1,474|
|Fr°slev Prison Camp (Danish: Fr°slevlejren; German: Polizeigefangenenlager Fr°slev) was an internment camp in German-occupied Denmark during World War II.|
In order to avoid deportation of Danes to German concentration camps, Danish authorities suggested, in January 1944, that an internment camp be created in Denmark. The German occupation authorities consented, and the camp was e...
|Kaufering Concentration Camp was a network of subsidiary camps of the Dachau concentration camp.|
With the intensification of the Allied air war against German industrial and military enterprises after 1943, the German Armaments Ministry and the Schutzstaffel (SS) agreed to accelerate construction of massive underground factories, using large numbers of conscripted laborers and co...
|Klooga was a Nazi labor subcamp of the Vaivara concentration camp complex established in September 1943 in Harju County, during World War II, in German-occupied Estonia near the northern Estonian village Klooga. The Vaivara camp complex was commanded by German officers (Hans Aumeier, Otto Brennais, and Franz von Bodman) and consisted of some 20 field camps, some of which existed only for short ...||12/23/2009||273|
|Sobibˇr was a German extermination camp that was part of Operation Reinhard, the official German name was SS-Sonderkommando Sobibor. It is also the name of the village outside which the camp was built, which is now part of Lublin Voivodship in Poland.|
The Jews, including Jewish Soviet POWs, and possibly Gypsies were transported to Sobibˇr by rail, and suffocated in gas chambers t...
|In Pithiviers, in the Loiret department, approximately 50 km south of Paris, was built at the beginning of World War II prisoner of war camp in order to imprison German soldiers. After the French defeat of 1940, it was used by the French Vichy regime as a transit camp (frz: camp de transit de Pithiviers) for French and foreign Jews interned refugees. Here, in May 1941 during the round of the Op...||01/05/2010||205|