|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|Hard to see the remains of Londons formula one track. In the crowded city near the remains of the Crystal Palace are the remains of a racetrack. It started among the embankement from southwest, upwards north, going eastwards passing the lake, southwards again, passing the go-kart track and behind the stadium, going west again. |
Closed in the 1970's but after some changes nowadays used fo...
|Originally build in the IV century by Eustorgio I to receive the remains of the "Re Magi" (The three Kings), this Basilica has been rebuilt in 595 by Eustorgio II.|
In 1164 Friedrick 'Barbarossa' destroyed the Basilica to steal the remains and bring them in Colonia. Unfortunately only fow remains has been given back to the Basilica, at the beginning of the XX century. In 1190 st...
|The remains of a supertanker at Alang. The ship has a width of over 220 feet.||02/06/2008||855|
|Hard to find!!|
3 beautiful cropcircles remains around Avebury
|Remains left by the Romans near the Roman Wall around Chester. ||02/02/2007||356|
|These are the remains of the former airfield of Avedore.|
It was opened 1917 and was the beginning of the danish airforce. It was danish airfield until 1940 whe the german occupation began. The germans took most items with them to their airfield Vaerlose NW of Copenhagen. 1945 it was all over.
Today only 2 wooden hangars remains, the oldest in the world. The 10 smal...
|The Bad Hersfeld church remains is the biggest in Germany. It was founded in 736 but burned down in 1761.|
Today it's used for concerts and in may and june for catholic masses.
|The former New York Central Putnam Division connected with the Hudson Division at this point. A section of track remains with some railroad cars spotted on it. Fly over the location and see what remains.||10/16/2005||1,063|
|crop circle remains in Burderop Down, nr Barbury Castle, Wiltshire,2003.|
not very clear but you can compare it with below link:
|Remains of the vessel 'Norseman'. Built in 1847. The hulked vessel was gutted by fire in WWII. The remains are visible on the foreshore from the Public Car Park at Swanwick.||11/13/2009||498|
|crop circke remains in Diever, Holland|
|Designed by the engineer Montaigu, the Castle of La Palma was built between 1731-44 over the remains of a previous fortress. It was twinned with the Castle of San Felipe, situated on the other side of the entrance to the estuary. Little remains of its original layout, modified by reconstruction in 1895. ||04/04/2007||376|