|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|Type: Junkers Ju-52/3mg8e|
The Junkers Ju 52 (nicknamed Tante Ju - "Auntie Ju" - and "Iron Annie") was a German transport aircraft manufactured from 1932 to 1945. It saw both civilian and military service during the 1930s and 1940s. In a civilian role, it flew with over 12 air carriers including Swissair and Lufthansa as an airline...
|Hannoversche Waggonfabrik AG was a German aircraft manufacturer of the World War I era. It was known as a railway rolling stock constructor until required by the German government in 1916 to start the construction of aeroplanes. The aircraft branch of the company was established at Hannover-Linden where other types were first manufactured under licence until 1916 when the Hannover type itself c...||08/08/2010||562|
|This plane is located at the Munich Airport Center.|
The Junkers Ju 52 nicknamed "Tante Ju" (Auntie Ju) and "Iron Annie" was a civilian airliner and military transport aircraft and bomber manufactured between 1932 and 1945 by Junkers.
Originally prototyped in 1930 with one engine by Ernst Zindel in the Junkers works at Dessau, its corrugated metal fuselage gave a ch...
|Demag was a German heavy equipment manufacturer. It started business in 1906 as a manufacturer of dock cranes, under the name Deutsche Maschinenfabrik AG, which was abbreviated to Demag. In 1973 Demag was taken over by the Mannesmann group, and since then the company has been broken up, with parts of the operations being sold being sold to different companies.|
|Boulton Paul Aircraft Ltd was a British aircraft manufacturer that was incorporated in 1934, although its origins in aircraft manufacturing began earlier in 1914, and lasted until 1961. The company mainly built and modified aircraft under contract to other manufacturers, but had a few notable designs of its own, such as the Boulton Paul Defiant.|
|A Junkers JU-52 historical aircraft (from the 1930ies) sitting at the apron of Tempelhof Airport, Berlin, Germany. There are a very few of these airplanes still flying as tourist attractions.||08/01/2005||397|
|The scheme originally involved packing a war-weary bomber airframe (a Junkers Ju 88 variant) with explosives and guiding it to its target by a fighter aircraft mounted above it on a set of struts. After releasing the bomber, the fighter would return to base. The first such composite aircraft flew in July 1943 and was promising enough to begin a programme by Luftwaffe test unit KG 200, code-name...||07/16/2008||1,184|
|From 1917 to 1926 Gloster made there planes here. 1926 they moved to Brockworth.|
The Gloster Aircraft Company was a British aircraft manufacturer from 1917 to 1963.
|The Reich Air Ministry (RLM - German: Reichsluftfahrtministerium) was a government department during the period of Nazi Germany (1933–45). It is also the original name of a building in Wilhelmstraße in central Berlin, the capital of Germany, which now houses the German Finance Ministry (see Reich Air Ministry Building).|
The Reich Air Ministry Building, December 1938The Air Ministry...
|The Beriev Aircraft Company is a Russian aircraft manufacturer (design office prefix Be), specializing in amphibious aircraft. The company was founded in Taganrog in the 1934 by Georgy Mikhailovich Beriev (born February 13, 1903), and since that time has designed and produced more than 20 different models of aircraft for civilian and military purposes, as well as customized models. Today the Co...||08/24/2006||644|
|The Transall C-160 (often C.160 or simply Transall) is a military transport aircraft developed by Transall, a consortium of French and German aircraft manufacturers. It was initially developed to meet the requirements for a modern cargo aircraft for the French and German Air Forces; export sales were also made to South Africa and to Turkey, as well as a small number to civilian operators.|
|Home of the aircraft manufacturer Avcraft Aerospace. Do328 (a double engine, 32 seater commuter airplane) is being produced here since 1989. More than 200 planes were delivered all over the world.||08/21/2005||415|