|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|Goebbels puchased this house 1936 and used it as summer residence. When the bombings of Berlin increased 1943 he moved from his house at Schwanenwerder to here.|
1944 a bunker was build nearby for family and staff.
After WW II the GDR youth organisation FDJ took over and it became a high school and new buildings were build. Since 1999 the buildings are abandoned.
|1970 Joseph Ratzinger, today Pope Benedikt XVI, build this house and moved here in Bergstrasse 6 in Pentling, ab suburb of Regensburg.|
He still owns it and his name is still in Pentlings citicen register, not as Joseph Ratzinger but as "His Holiness, Benedikt XVI"
|The "Thingstaette" is a place was built between 1934 and 1935 by the Nazis. It was one of more than 40 all over Germany. It was opened the Joseph Goebbels at June 22, 1935. The plan was to create places to celebrate old germanic customs. Today its used for theatre and concerts. Every year over the night from April 30th and May 1st more than 10.000 people celebrate together with torches and fire...||06/16/2007||603|
|The Hundertwasser House Vienna (German Hundertwasserhaus) is an apartment house in Vienna, Austria, designed by Austrian architect Friedensreich Hundertwasser. This landmark of Vienna is located in the 3. district, Kegelgasse 34-38 / Löwengasse 41-43, at 48° 12′ 26″ N, 16° 23′ 39″ E.|
The house was built between 1983 and 1986 by architect Univ.-Prof. Joseph...
|The Lieutenant Joseph Patrick Kennedy Junior Memorial Skating Rink was an ice skating rink in the town of Barnstable, Massachusetts. It was named after the late Joseph P. Kennedy Jr., who was killed when his B-24 Liberator exploded during a bombing mission. The facility also doubled as a ice hockey rink for Barnstable High School. The last public skate occurred on March 22, 2009. It was replace...||12/31/2011||210|
|In a now non existing house at the chrch of Mariapfarr the Austrian priest Joseph Mohr wrote the text to the most famous Christmas Carol, Stille Nacht or Silent Night in english in 1816 and Franz Xaver Gruber made the music to it. Christmas 1818 it was sung for the first time in public at a chapel in Oberndorf near Salzburg.|
|The Reich Ministry for Public Enlightenment and Propaganda (German: Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda or Propagandaministerium) was Nazi Germany's ministry that enforced Nazi Party ideology in Germany and regulated its culture and society. Founded on March 13, 1933, by Adolf Hitler's new National Socialist government, the Ministry was headed by Dr. Joseph Goebbels and was res...||09/03/2009||283|
|The Cathedral of St Joseph (Bulgarian: катедрала „Св. Йосиф“) is a Roman Catholic cathedral in Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria. It is the co-cathedral of the Diocese of Sofia and Plovdiv, together with the Cathedral of St Louis in Plovdiv.|
The cathedral, rebuilt at its previous location...
|Thayendanegea or Joseph Brant (c. 1743 – 24 November 1807) was a Mohawk leader and British military officer during the American Revolution. Brant was perhaps the most well-known North American Indian of his generation. He met many of the most significant people of the age, including George Washington and King George III. The American folk image emphasized the wartime atrocities his forces commi...||11/16/2009||512|
|On this spot the house of the Wrights lived in Dayton OH. It was also Orville's birthplace.|
The house has been removed to the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village in Dearborn MI along with ther bicycle shop which was located next to their home.
Instead of the house you see the foundations and the veranda replica of the house. On the opposite side of the house i...
|Franz Joseph Haydn (March 31, 1732 – May 31, 1809) was one of the most prominent composers of the classical period, and is called by some the "Father of the Symphony" and "Father of the String Quartet".|
A life-long resident of Austria, Haydn spent most of his career as a court musician for the wealthy Hungarian Esterházy family on their remote estate. Isolated from other composer...
|Saint Joseph Cathedral (Spanish: Catedral de San José) is a Roman Catholic church in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala. The original church was built around 1541, but suffered several earthquakes throughout its history, and the first church building was demolished in 1669. The cathedral was rebuilt and consecrated in 1680. By 1743 the cathedral was one of the largest in Central America. However, the...||11/12/2009||368|