|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|The French war cemetery of Venafro contains the burials of 3.414 French soldiers who fell during the Second World War. This is the biggest French war cemetery from WW2 on Italian soil.|
|This war cemetery started in the First World War. During this war 1,140 French, 327 British, 201 German soldiers, one Belgian and one Russian soldiers were buried here.|
In the Second World War the cemetery was re-used for the burial of 909 French soldiers.
|This French Military Cemetery is a reminder that for the opening of the war the northern flank of the Ypres Salient was held by the French Army (with the Belgian Army on their left).|
There are 3547 soldiers buried here plus a mass grave for 609 unknown.
|This German war cemetery is the cemetery of POW-camp 242. There are more than 700 graves from the Second World War. The war cemetery is located on Gorlovka city cemetery.|
|The national war cemetery of Sigolsheim contains the burials of 1.494 French soldiers who fell during the battle of the Colmar Pocket (20 January 1945 - 9 February 1945).||08/18/2009||219|
|This German war cemetery forms a part of Kharkov cemetery. The war cemetery is set up for bringing German war graves of this region together. At the end of 2008, there were 38,927 graves on this war cemetery. At the end there will be about 40,000 graves.|
|This German war cemetery, next to Jöhvi Communal Cemetery, contains about 3,000 graves of soldiers who were killed at the Narwa-front in summer 1944.|
|Sofia War Cemetery contains the graves of Commonwealth servicemen who died as prisoners of war or with the occupying forces following the Bulgarian capitulation in September 1918. |
The original cemetery contained 62 war burials, most of which were brought in from Dubnitza Cemetery, Radomir Cemetery and Military Cemetery, and Sofia Town Cemetery. Further graves were brought in fro...
|This war cemetery is the largest war cemetery in the Baltic countries. It is used to bring German war graves from the Kurland-region together. There are now more than 20,000 graves on the cemetery, and there is in total room for 30,000 graves.|
|West Norwood Cemetery is a cemetery in West Norwood, Lambeth, London. Originally called the "South Metropolitan Cemetery", it was opened in 1837 as the cemeteries of Southwark and Lambeth began to fill up. Architect William Tite was a director of the cemetery company and designed the site's landscaping.|
The cemetery contains 65 Grade II and Grade II* listed monuments.
|Tombstone's famous "Boothill Graveyard" was originally plotted in 1878 and was first named "The Tombstone Cemetery". It was used as the city's main cemetery until the current cemetery, "Tombstone Cemetery" at the end of Allen Street was opened up in 1884. Afterwards, additional burials would be added from time to time.||02/27/2007||581|
|The marine cemetery: vis-a-vis the bouches of Bonifacio, located on a small plate called u Boscu, this cemetery of white tombs directed vis-a-vis the sun...and Sardinia||12/13/2005||440|