|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|Home of the 1. FC Nuremberg soccer team.
|Locations of all 1692 witch trials in Salem.|
See furter details:
|This is the Zeppelinfeld in Nuremberg, Germany.|
During the Nazi Regime this became the place of their Nuremberg Rallies with over 100,000 people taking part.
Nowadays it is a public recreation area, and the grand-stand hosts a historical documentary exhibition on the area during the "Third Reich".
|a landing plane approx. 2,2 miles away from Nuremberg airport.||11/18/2006||496|
|Norisring is the race track in Nuremberg.There are anual races of the DTM-Series, of Formula 3 Euro Series and the Porsche Carrera Cup. The track is often called "The Bavarian Monaco", because the track is located in the city and goes around the famous Reichsparteitagsgelände.When there is no race its used as a normal traffic route.||09/02/2005||1,176|
|TV tower in Nuremberg. You can see the shadow.||08/25/2005||301|
|Model Car Racetrack southeast of Nuremberg, Germany||05/28/2006||1,188|
|Following Hitler's declaration in 1933 that Nuremberg should be the "City of the Nazi Party Rallies", it was decided that monumental buildings be built for the NS mass events on a suitable open area of ground. In 1934 Albert Speer, Hitler's favourite architect, was commissioned to draft an overall plan for the Nazi Party Rally Grounds. The area utilized by Speer was 11 square kilometres in size...||08/01/2005||1,425|
|Nuremberg: 514 Lancasters and 7 Mosquitos of Nos 1, 3, 6 and 8 Groups. 4 Lancasters were lost and 2 crashed in France. Nuremberg, scene of so many disappointments for Bomber Command, finally succumbed to this attack. The Pathfinders produced good ground-marking in conditions of clear visibility and with the help of a rising full moon. The centre of the city, particularly the eastern half, was d...||10/24/2005||731|
|The castle of Nuernberg (Nuremberg, Franconia, Germany) is situated north and above the old city center.||07/23/2005||955|
|A medieval castle originally stood on the site of the baroque fortress: a Hilpold von Rothenberg was mentioned for the first time in 1254. Rothenberg was later owned by the burgraves of Nuremberg, followed by Emperor Karl IV, who as King of Bohemia thus acquired a new outpost. In 1401 King Ruprecht took the castle from King Wenceslas in Bohemia. During the Thirty Years' War, the castle was occu...||02/04/2007||683|