|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|The lighthouse "Skagen West" Was build in 1956.|
It contains no control room but it's remotely controled from a comand post in "Skagen Fyr" (57°44'7.91"N 10°37'49.56"E)
|The lighthouse "Skagen Fyr" is 46 meters tall and was built in 1858. |
The rotating lens weighs a little more than 2,000 Kg is resting on mercury, the light source is a 400 Watt sodium light bulb. It can be seen 20 nautical miles away.
|Holger Henrik Herholdt Drachmann (October 9, 1846 – January 14, 1908), was a Danish poet, painter and dramatist. He was born and died in Copenhagen but he got a final resting place in a tomb in the dunes north of Skagen because he lived most of his life in Skagen.|
He became most famous as dramatist with his most famous play "Der var engang" (Once upon a time) from 1885. It was a ...
|Skagen Radar Station|
The 2D Military radar has been operational since 1978 and is part of NATOs radar coverage program.
|This German bunker was to defend the north-side of the Moerdijk-Bridges.|
This bunker, of type 622 with an extra tobruk, was part of the Baupunkt 97 of the Stutzpunktgruppe Moerdijk.
Fotos and info: http://www.ww2museums.com/article/5691
|This German casemate is a recycled Dutch casemate. The old loop-holes were closed and new made in the northern wall. In front of the bunker is a tobruk for a flame thrower. |
The bunker was part of the Baupunkt 97 of the Stutzpunktgruppe Moerdijk.
More info : http://www.ww2museums.com/article/5692
|This German anti-aircraft emplacement (FLAK) was build on top of a Dutch casemate, at the north side of the Moerdijk Bridge.|
The FLAK-emplacement was part of the Baupunkt 97 of the Stutzpunktgruppe Moerdijk.
|This church was propable errected in the 14th. century and was the biggest in northern Jutland. But in the 16th century the sand began to move the area here the people had to dig their way to church untill it was impossible to use it as church, so in 1795 the church was closed after order by King Christian VII and the nave was ripped down and the stones used for other purposes. Only the tower w...||10/04/2006||738|