|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|This is a well-preserved M4A3 Sherman tank used by the Free French 2nd Armoured Division on top of the pillbox.|
It's located at the east side of Arromanches overlooking the Mulberry harbour and Gold beach.
|Balgerhoeke was liberated on September 15, 1944 by the Canadian South Alberta Regiment.|
In honour of the liberation of Balgehoeke, this Sherman tank was placed at the bridge.
Near the tank is a list with the names of the members of the regiment who were killed during the liberation of Balgerhoeke.
They were buried at the Canadian War Cemetery in Adegem, not far from Balger...
|Here a trace, there a memory. Only if you drive into the hamlet of La Gleize via the Churchroad, you feel the ominous strengths of that dark December month. Because there, still as massive and threatening as it was on Saturday 16 December 1944, when it rattled over the border for that daring adventure, Obersturmbannführer Jochen Peipers last Tiger-tank stands.|
This Tiger II (Köni...
|A Sherman Firefly situated in Klein-Willebroek, part of Willebroek, is a monument in remembrance to the 11th Armoured Division and Robert Vekemans. The bridge next to this monument was on the allied route to Antwerpen.|
Address:Louis De Naeyerkaai, 2830, Willebroek
|An American tank and a war memorial in Lion sur Mer||08/31/2010||664|
|LUFTMECHANISIERTE BRIGADE 1|
Standort (Base): Fritzlar
Hubschrauber (helicopters): Bo 105P (Anti-Tank), Tiger, NH90
Staffeln (squadrons): 2 Staffeln (nach Umgliederung drei Staffeln)
Bemerkungen (remarks): Gets/Erhält 2004 Helicopter Tiger.
|A combination of an M4A4 with a Firefly-tower stands at the station of Leopoldsburg.|
The tank is a remembrance to the order (0-groep) of general Brian Horrocks to the commanders of the groundforces which took part in operation Market Garden on Friday 15 September 1944 in the former Splendid cinema, opposite the station.
Address:Station, 3970, Leopoldsburg
|The Panther was a tank fielded by Nazi Germany in World War II that served from mid-1943 to the end of the European war in 1945. It was intended as a counter to the T-34, and to replace the Panzer III and IV, and, while never replacing the latter, it served along it as well as along the heavier Tiger tanks until the end of the war. The Panther's excellent combination of firepower, mobility, and...||08/08/2010||875|
|The biggest troop exercise area and tank range in europe.Near Celle in nothern germany. (NATO)|
|A complete layout of the Sherman Hills Golf Club in Brooksville, including par and tee information for every hole.|
File provided by Golf Nation.
More information about Sherman Hills Golf Club.
|I have created the Sherman Oaks Shopping Center in L.A. in 3D.||12/07/2005||593|
|On the village-square of Burdinne are two German PAK-40 anti-tank guns located next to the war memorial of Burdinne.|
Address:Rue de Huy, Burdinne