|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|This German war cemetery is the cemetery of POW-camp 242. There are more than 700 graves from the Second World War. The war cemetery is located on Gorlovka city cemetery.|
|This German war cemetery forms a part of Kharkov cemetery. The war cemetery is set up for bringing German war graves of this region together. At the end of 2008, there were 38,927 graves on this war cemetery. At the end there will be about 40,000 graves.|
|This German war cemetery, next to Jöhvi Communal Cemetery, contains about 3,000 graves of soldiers who were killed at the Narwa-front in summer 1944.|
|An aerial reconnaissance picture made during WWI.|
The big green rectangle ~1 mile to the south is an American cemetery.
|Sofia War Cemetery contains the graves of Commonwealth servicemen who died as prisoners of war or with the occupying forces following the Bulgarian capitulation in September 1918. |
The original cemetery contained 62 war burials, most of which were brought in from Dubnitza Cemetery, Radomir Cemetery and Military Cemetery, and Sofia Town Cemetery. Further graves were brought in fro...
|This war cemetery is the largest war cemetery in the Baltic countries. It is used to bring German war graves from the Kurland-region together. There are now more than 20,000 graves on the cemetery, and there is in total room for 30,000 graves.|
|West Norwood Cemetery is a cemetery in West Norwood, Lambeth, London. Originally called the "South Metropolitan Cemetery", it was opened in 1837 as the cemeteries of Southwark and Lambeth began to fill up. Architect William Tite was a director of the cemetery company and designed the site's landscaping.|
The cemetery contains 65 Grade II and Grade II* listed monuments.
|Golders Green Crematorium and Mausoleum was the first crematorium to be opened in London, and one of the oldest crematoria in Britain. It is owned by the London Cremation Co plc, and opened in 1902, designed by the architect Sir Ernest George.|
Since its opening Golders Green Crematorium has become the flagship of crematoria the world over. It has pioneered cremat...
|Tombstone's famous "Boothill Graveyard" was originally plotted in 1878 and was first named "The Tombstone Cemetery". It was used as the city's main cemetery until the current cemetery, "Tombstone Cemetery" at the end of Allen Street was opened up in 1884. Afterwards, additional burials would be added from time to time.||02/26/2007||563|
|The marine cemetery: vis-a-vis the bouches of Bonifacio, located on a small plate called u Boscu, this cemetery of white tombs directed vis-a-vis the sun...and Sardinia||12/12/2005||425|
|On Copenhagen West Cemetery (Vestre Kirkegaard), the largest cemetery in Copenhagen are 4,643 soldiers and 5,344 German refugees from German occupied european areas buried.|
The German cemetery is found in the southwestern part in two places.
|In the middle of the forest this German war cemetery is located. It is used to bring together the graves out of the surrounding regions. There are now 2,412 graves on this cemetery.|
The names of 6,600 German soldiers who were buried in Riga but whose graves are covered with a civilian cemetery are written on columns. Also the names of 1200 died POW’s are written on separate colum...