|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|Reading Stadium was an English greyhound racing track in Reading in the county of Berkshire, with the Reading Racers speedway team also tenants of the site. The site was leased by Stadia UK, the final greyhound meeting took place on Saturday, 18 October 2008. The stadium will now be demolished to make way for offices, it is hoped a new stadium can be built for 2010 season of speedway, with grey...||12/30/2011||193|
|Walthamstow Stadium was a greyhound racing track located in the London Borough of Waltham Forest in east London and was one of a limited number of remaining greyhound race tracks operating in Greater London. The track closed in August 2008, despite assurances from the owners in December 2007 that no deal had been made to sell the track and that racing would continue for years.|
|This is the BATTLE CREEK regional Airport. Now closed to the public, it is used for flight training.||08/29/2007||456|
|Harringay Stadium was a major greyhound racing and speedway venue in Harringay, North London. It was built and opened in 1927 and closed in 1987.|
|A complete layout of the Fox Creek golf course in Smyrna, including par and tee information for every hole.|
File provided by Golf Nation.
More information about Fox Creek.
|Dudley Wood Stadium on Dudley Wood Road in Dudley, West Midlands, England was opened in 1947 and was mainly used for greyhound racing and speedway. The stadium was demolished in 1998 by the new owners (Barratt Homes), despite not receiving planning permission for their home development project.|
|New Cross Stadium, Hornshay Street, Old Kent Road , in South East London was opened in the early 1900s as an athletic stadium but was mainly used for greyhound racing and speedway. The ground was adjacent to The Den, the then home of Millwall F.C. and was used as a training ground by the club when they did not have facilities of their own. The track was often referred to as 'The Frying Pan'. It...||12/30/2011||154|
|This circa 1937 build concrete bridge became exposed when the water level of Chesbro Reservoir was lowered (2007-2008) due to drought-like conditions. This bridge, which spans the original Llagas Creek, was abandoned when the Chesbro Dam was constructed around 1955 and the subsequent waters of the Llagas Creek was allowed to fill up the valley||01/14/2009||773|
|Albion Park Harness Racing and Greyhound Track , Brisbane Queensland Australia||09/05/2005||312|
|Golf course designed by John Cook - Ashville OH.|
More information: Cooks Creek Golf Club at Golf Nation
|Hackney Wick Stadium, Waterden Road, in the London Borough of Hackney, was opened in 1932 and was mainly used for greyhound racing and speedway.|
In 1994, a £12M stand and restaurant was built and the stadium was renamed the London Stadium, Hackney. In December 1997 the company that owned the stadium, London Stadium Hackney Ltd., went out of business.
|This is the rowing race course on Fish Creek in Saratoga, NY. I have drawn in the race course lane lines, important landmarks, and race day boat traffic patterns. Fish Creek is the site of the 2006 Scholastic Rowing Association of America Scholastic National Regatta (SRAA Nationals). Thousands of rowers use the course and this file may be useful to them and regatta volunteers and spectators.||05/29/2006||406|