|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|Jehovah's Witnesses – Worldwide Watchtower Branch Offices (Bethels) as of 12 July 2014, including the new Warwick Headquarters construction site with construction drawing overlay to learn what will be constructed. |
Download the latest version of this file at: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B53yKA_sylV3aWNOblgtelg0SEk&usp=sharing#list
Please help to enl...
|Jehovah's Witnesses - German Branch Office (Selters)|
"Wachtturm Bibel- und Traktat-Gesellschaft der Zeugen Jehovas, e.V., Selters"
|Path of the old Great Western Railways (GWR) branch line.|
(see http://www.abingdonbranch.co.uk for more information).
|This is the German branch of the Jehovas Witnesses. |
Editors note - Hopefully, as Google Earth updates, we'll get higher resolution shots.
|The Branch Office of Jehovah's Witnesss in Brazil, in Cesário Lange, São Paulo.||08/29/2008||567|
|Offices of the Jeans company in Brussels||02/13/2006||425|
|The Catskill Mountain Branch of the New York Central connected with the West Shore at Kingston, NY. then ran 106 miles to Oneonta, where it connected with the Delaware & Hudson. It was once the Ulster & Delaware.||09/30/2005||1,734|
|The only means of transportation linking Tinos with the world is by ferry (for emergencies - helicopter). You can get tickets for the ferries from here. and surrounding offices.||09/03/2006||413|
|This was the main bicycle shop of the Wright Brothers. Some say the fourth, others the fifth. The brothers opened two in the year 1895. this one and a branch store at 23 West Second Street. The branch store was closed in 1896, the main in 1897. |
|Location of the famous amphibious Marine vehicle test branch ||12/04/2005||626|
|This railroad operated between Utica and Binghampton with a branch to Richfield Springs. Originally, it was the Delaware Lackawanna and Western. Then it became Erie Lackawanna , then Conrail. It is now operated by New York, Susquehanna and Western. Click on each stop for information.||10/14/2005||769|
|This is the Kremlin compound in Moscow, Russia. The green roofed four sided odd shape building at the top contain the offices. (Tidbit - a photograph I took in 1996 hangs in one of those offices!) The black triangular building is kind of a museum/public information area. The placemark is in the courtyard of four beautiful churches. Above the Kremlin compound you can see Red Square.||07/09/2005||8,093|