|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|General Motors Patium - Sao Caetano do Sul - Place wich General Motors stocks your Cars before selling||08/24/2005||347|
|The Sao Caetano FC Stadium at Sao Paulo - Brazil.||08/10/2005||1,649|
|General Motors Hydramatic transmission plant just outside of the Willow Run airport - Belleville, Michigan. This plant was once owned by the Ford Motor Company (as was the airport itself) and was where the B-24 Liberator bomber aircraft were mass produced and tested. ||07/31/2005||595|
|Morris Motors Limited was a British motor vehicle manufacturer formed in 1919 to take over the assets of WRM Motors Ltd., which had been put into voluntary liquidation. Though merged[note 1] into larger organisations, the Morris name remained in use until 1984 when British Leyland's Austin Rover Group decided to concentrate on the more popular Austin brand. The trademark is currently owned by t...||09/08/2014||52|
Next to it is BC PLACE!
|The Motors on this plane are red tipped. Interesting paint job. Brimingham Municipal Airport||02/28/2006||465|
|Maua High School - Sao Caetano do Sul - Sao Paulo||08/20/2005||252|
|This DC-3 was sold by VARIG in 1970 to a furniture company without motors and landing gear. Now days is a dance house propaganda in Garibaldi RS Brazil.||10/03/2007||378|
|Eastmont Mall, Oakland. CA|
Built on the site of a former General Motors Assembly Plant.
This mall also has a full size McDonalds, with drive-thru, on the rooftop parking lot.
|Located on São Paulo centre, this is the Parque Dom Pedro II bus stop. Covers most of all the south and east zones in São Paulo, and part of São Paulo boundaries, like ABC.||09/13/2005||536|
|This looks like a wild ride. General Motors has this testing track facility east of Gilbert, Arizona. Gilbert (where our grand kids live!) is east of Phoenix.||07/09/2005||1,763|
|Koenigsegg Automotive AB is a Swedish manufacturer of high-performance sports cars based in Ängelholm, and an announced buyer of Saab Automobile from General Motors.|
It's located in the old buildings used by the Swedish Airforce.