|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|Ships for overseas car transport waiting in Valencia Harbour.||08/29/2005||327|
|Ship is approximately 530 feet long and followed by two tug boats.||08/29/2005||341|
|Two British Navy ships in Mare Harbour, East Falkland Island. This is the military harbour that supplies Mt Pleasant air base to the north.||06/26/2006||740|
Hondarriba Harbour, Spain
|This is the most important Modern Style building in Valencia, and one of Europe's largest covered market places, with a total area of 8,000 square metres.|
It was begun in 1910 and finished in 1928. Incredibly it seems a church more than a market.
|Spanish Cival War.|
In November 1936 the capital of the Republican Government was moved to Valencia, amidst fears of losing Madrid, and remained there until the end of the war in 1939.
The frontline never reached Valencia, although shelling and bombings by Franco's forces were frequent.
|Four Ships waiting for yours pass of the Canal of Panama.||01/14/2007||511|
|Valencia Football Club - Spain||08/30/2005||337|
|This structure iste the frontier ( generally a fence 4 to 5 meters high ) beetween the spanisch town of Ceuta and Moroocco. It is aimed to stop illegal immigrants from entering Spain and E.U..||09/24/2005||439|
|Very small airport on the Maasvlakte.|
This airport is special build for helicopters to get the Pilots on board of the big ships. The harbour pilots guides ships through the narrow, shallow and dangerous coastal waters between a harbour of Rotterdam and the open sea.
|The ship greeting point Willkomm-Hoeft/Welcom point is a place at the Schulauer Ferryhouse in Schulau west Of Hamburg where ships which enters or leaves Hamburg Harbour are greeted. |
Right in front of the ferryhouse there is the platform with huge loudspeakers, from which the ships are greeted. From a cabin next to the ferryhouse each incoming and outgoing ship is greeted by a captain wi...
|The Phoenix breakwaters were a set of reinforced concrete caissons constructed by civil engineering contractors around the coast of Britain in World War II. They were collected and sunk at Dungeness, the Cant, and Pagham , and then towed across the English Channel to form the Mulberry harbour breakwaters together with the 'Gooseberry' block ships.|