|Rating||Date Added||Downloads|| |
|Maximum Security Prison in California. Prison where Charles Manson was sent.||11/23/2005||498|
|Some of locations involved in the Charlie Manson mass-murder case of 1969.||07/19/2005||1,972|
|Another one of the few still operating drive-in theaters in the United States. Founded in 1957, the Transit Drive-In is still very popular during the late spring and all of summer. It inculdes a mini-golf course and a playground for kids. ||01/07/2006||506|
|The Karlskirche was commissioned by the Holy Roman Emperor Charles VI in 1715. The church is named after St. Charles Borromeo and was built by the Austrian court architect, Johann Bernhard Fischer von Erlach. Construction began in 1715, and finished in 1737.||09/19/2005||355|
|Fort Charles is an old British fort on the island of St. Kitts. It's capture by the French was the reason for the construction of the more famous Brimstone Hill Fortress, which overlooks it. |
The fort today is not in good shape. It was abandoned by the British in 1854, and used from 1890 to 1996 as a Leper colony. Since then, it has been completely abandoned and is overgrown with...
|This is the former Zoo of Los Angeles. It was abandomed 1966 when the new Zoo was opened next to it.||11/04/2009||421|
|Keno Drive-In, apparently the last remaining drive-in movie theater in southeastern Wisconsin and, with room for 800 vehicles, is the largest solo screen drive-in movie theater still in operation in Wisconsin. Opened on May 18, 1949, it is also the longest continuing-operating drive-in theater in the state.|
Located at the southwesterly corner of Wisconsin Highway 32 and 91st Ave...
|Monday 26. August 2012 the zity of Zürich opened a drive-in red-light area.|
|Could be a scene from the movie "Koyaanisqatsi." Los Angeles, California.||08/24/2005||2,332|
|One of the last Operating Drive-In Theatres.|
Hwy. 281 N. Mobridge, SD 57601 (605)845-2021
|Dead and gone Drive-In Theatre, replaced by a Dillion's store and a Citgo gas station.||01/06/2006||403|
|Outdoor drive-in built on top of an old mine dump.||05/10/2006||428|