Charminar is one of the most important landmarks of Hyderabad. Built by Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah in 1591, the Charminar is a square monument, with each side measuring 20 meters. Minarets at each corner measures 48.7 meters in height.
Construction of this mosque started in 1614 by Abdullah Quli Qutub Shah, but was completed by Aurangazeb when he annexed Golconda in late 17th Century. The Tombs of Asaf Jahi rulers, the Nizams of Hyderabad, are in a roof enclosure to the left of the court yard of the mosque.
Jehovah's Witnesses ľ Worldwide Watchtower Branch Offices (Bethels) as of 12 July 2014, including the new Warwick Headquarters construction site with construction drawing overlay to learn what will be constructed.
Download the latest version of this file at: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B53yKA_sylV3aWNOblgtelg0SEk&usp=sharing#list