PDA

View Full Version : Getting lots of armies

birq
08-13-2005, 11:45 PM
How are some people getting hundreds of armies? I saw that Bastain has over 400! I know you're not just sitting there all day collecting jewels :)

How does someone get a buttload of armies like that?

Mickey
08-14-2005, 12:22 AM
How are some people getting hundreds of armies? I saw that Bastain has over 400! I know you're not just sitting there all day collecting jewels :)

How does someone get a buttload of armies like that?
Actually, they are just sitting there collecting jewels. A few people (maybe Bastain - I don't know for sure) have written scripts to automate the jewel collecting, which has made that task a bit easier. I'm working hard on ways to counter that, but a few people have raked in tons of jewels in the meantime.

Bastian
08-14-2005, 12:32 AM
no. i have no script. i'm only bored ;)
i have a placemark for every city and i disabled the search bar so they can be displayed all on the left. so i'm doubleclicking the placemark and moving the map a bit (because of the anti-cheat message) (yeah i'm REALLY bored)
RevDanCatt hab also 480 armies some minutes ago, but i think someone nuked him.

@mickey: maybe you should add a few locations, that are not as easy to find over the search bar. for example the statue of liberty, or other famous places. and for that locations maybe 5 jewels or more (based on how difficult to find)

Bastian
08-14-2005, 12:37 AM
by the way: can anyone please take over sydney with 1 army? i wonder how sydney would look like with 450 armies in, but i dont want to move them in one by one ;)

birq
08-14-2005, 01:11 AM
Sydney with 451 armies in it is pretty funny. The top of the blue box over Sydney is at roughly 7134 miles in the air :)