PDA

View Full Version : AdSense Revenue Sharing

Mickey
06-23-2007, 02:43 PM
We have just enabled the very popular AdSense Revenue Sharing plug-in for our forum. This means that you can make some money just by using this forum.

You'll notice an ad after the first post in each thread. 75% of the time, that ad will be using the AdSense ID of the thread starter.

If you wish to participate, please read through the FAQ (http://www.gearthhacks.com/forums/faq.php?faq=adsense_revenue_sharing). That should answer all of your questions. However, if something is still not clear, feel free to respond in this thread.

SpiderX22
06-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Arghhh....must be 18. Pfft...next year then. =P

Or...I'll send it to my parents. Gotta ask them though...

sladys
06-23-2007, 04:29 PM
I guess it would only work in the USA or Canada. Here in Denmark the state would take most of the amount for taxes. I guess it's the same in other countries.

Mickey
06-23-2007, 08:49 PM
Yep, you need to be 18. A lot of people get their parents to sign-up until they're able to do it themselves.

It'll work in most any country -- they're quite worldwide with it. I can't vouch for the tax situation everywhere, though.

Keep in mind that this would be a very small bit of income. Even for our most active posters I doubt you'd often see more than $1 or $2 a day. Still, if you're active on here and want to do it, it's an easy way to pay for your cable bill.