PDA

View Full Version : Issue after nuking a city

patrickf
08-15-2005, 02:49 PM
Earlier i nukde Cologne where they was 10 armies, but when i occupied it with just one, it said that 11 armies occupied it, and it displayed the 10 armies that were previously there along with mine!

I resolved it by abandoning the city and it seemed to solve the issue by stating no amies occupied it. Should've got a scren shot before doing that ( :? )!

Thanks

Paddy

P.S Much Kudos on the game, it just keeps getting better!

Mickey
08-16-2005, 02:41 AM
Earlier i nukde Cologne where they was 10 armies, but when i occupied it with just one, it said that 11 armies occupied it, and it displayed the 10 armies that were previously there along with mine!

I resolved it by abandoning the city and it seemed to solve the issue by stating no amies occupied it. Should've got a scren shot before doing that

This issue should be resolved now. Please let me know if happens again.

3lumi
08-16-2005, 08:32 AM
After nuking a city it should could not entered for 24h, cause everything has to be contaminated. It would be funny to see, if someboby would wait exactly 24h until he can enter the city.

Mickey
08-16-2005, 11:46 AM
After nuking a city it should could not entered for 24h, cause everything has to be contaminated. It would be funny to see, if someboby would wait exactly 24h until he can enter the city.

We have a lot of time-based things we plan on adding. That's a good one! It's on the to-do list now.

GeoDude
08-17-2005, 02:51 AM
What about after nuking a city the points associated with that city goes down. Then after a certain amount of time, after the city folk start rebuilding, the point start coming back slowly.

Mickey
08-17-2005, 03:29 AM
I just implemented this, but made it a 1 hour wait instead of 24. We'll see how it works and maybe increase the length of it later.

What about after nuking a city the points associated with that city goes down. Then after a certain amount of time, after the city folk start rebuilding, the point start coming back slowly.
That might be a neat idea. I'll have to think about it.

Volli82
08-17-2005, 04:34 AM
little question: how is it possible that rasqual killed 25 armies with one nuke? thought you can only destroy 10 armies?

Mickey
08-17-2005, 04:37 AM
little question: how is it possible that rasqual killed 25 armies with one nuke? thought you can only destroy 10 armies?

That's due to the nuke changes (http://www.googleearthhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1145) that were recently implemented. I figured we'd have a window where things weren't quite fair for everyone (as you saw), but there was no easy way to avoid that so I went ahead with the changes.

Volli82
08-17-2005, 04:51 AM
That's due to the nuke changes (http://www.googleearthhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1145) that were recently implemented. I figured we'd have a window where things weren't quite fair for everyone (as you saw), but there was no easy way to avoid that so I went ahead with the changes.

ah ok, thats great, well done ;)