PDA

View Full Version : Army enlargement???

3lumi
08-16-2005, 07:34 AM
Hi.

Can anyone explaine how I could enlarge my army when they are cecimated after a battle? I tried the purchase button, but it doesn`t work. Written is: Succesfully.... but nothing is added or happend anyway.

Second question. How can I built up one single army with more than 100 "Army size"? Ive seen it by anyone but I can`t get out how to make it.

Thx and greetings

Mickey
08-16-2005, 11:43 AM
Can anyone explaine how I could enlarge my army when they are cecimated after a battle? I tried the purchase button, but it doesn`t work. Written is: Succesfully.... but nothing is added or happend anyway.
Where is "successfully" written? I'm not sure what you're trying to do.

Second question. How can I built up one single army with more than 100 "Army size"? Ive seen it by anyone but I can`t get out how to make it.
To do this, go to "Your Armies" in the left-hand column, then click the "army name" (typically something like "3lumi1234"). On the next page, at the bottom, is a link to purchase more troops for that army, if you have enough Geos.

Thanks.

3lumi
08-16-2005, 01:35 PM
Yes, that`s what i mean. How many Geos I need to purchase? 10 for a single army? I had more than 10 Geos. I cklicked the purchase button then the sentences: Troops added successfully! appeared but nothing happend at all. I couldn`t remark any changes.

Thx for help.

Mickey
08-16-2005, 02:24 PM
Yes, that`s what i mean. How many Geos I need to purchase? 10 for a single army? I had more than 10 Geos. I cklicked the purchase button then the sentences: Troops added successfully! appeared but nothing happend at all. I couldn`t remark any changes.

10 for a single army, yes.

If it said "troops" added successfully, then you just upgraded one of your armies by adding more troops. If that army is still alive, you should notice it in your "Your Armies (http://www.googleearthhacks.com/war/yourarmies.php)" page and see that it is larger in the "Troops in Army" column.