PDA

View Full Version : Nibiru .. ?

calmblast
02-02-2008, 12:51 AM
hello everyone..
this is my 1st post :givebeer:

heard about Nibiru? the 10th planet of our solar system,

i heard that in antarctica in the southern southern point, someone took a picture of the Brown dwarf, :slant:

could anyone tell me.. is this it ?

Captain Hornblower
02-02-2008, 09:52 AM
Since August 24th 2006, our solar system exists of 8 planets. Pluto was taken off the list and is now a dwarf planet.

If I read the wikipedia article, I doubt that this is a planet... :stare:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothetical_planetary_object_%28non-scientific%29

calmblast
02-02-2008, 03:38 PM
hahoy captain :givebeer:

since the 80's nasa watching a red spot that coming closer and closer...
the reason they found it, is that they noticed like many before them that something causing a small deviations in Uranus and saturn solar path, aswell on some other planets.
this lead to searching for another planet in our solar system, that eventually lead to find pluto. but, right after a few calculations, they came with the conclusion that Pluto is just too small too cause this deviations in a much larger planet then pluto...

so they found this red blure(1980's) somewhere in deep space, bealived to be big enough to pull planets size objects...
now(2000's) nasa came to the conclusion that this red blure (not so much of a red blure these days) is acctually a brown dwarf (a weak sun) with some moons, making a very large elliptic orbit around our sun...
one solar year = 3600 earth years
could this be the twelve solar system object that all the ancient cultures talked about ?

i heard that it can be watch now in the soutern point on earth, and by 2011 it will be viewed by all of us.

is my attach file (nibiru) is watched from antarctica?
i'm not so fimiliar with google sky...
tnx

Captain Hornblower
02-02-2008, 07:38 PM
is my attach file (nibiru) is watched from antarctica?

:confused:

BillyBob
02-03-2008, 07:34 AM
nasa came to the conclusion that this red blure (not so much of a red blure these days) is acctually a brown dwarf (a weak sun) with some moons,

NASA have come to no such conclusion, their official response is ...

Nibiru is a hoax. There is no such planet. The are a lot of hoaxes on the Internet, but this one is especially strange, because there is no evidence whatever for its existence, and past predictions about it hitting the Earth several years ago were obviously wrong.

Pluto is being pulled gravitationally by everything in the universe, with the Sun, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune dominating. There is nothing strange about its orbit, and no evidence of any massive objects orbiting the Sun beyond Pluto: no undiscovered planets, nearby stars, or brown dwarfs. I donít know where you have heard such rumors, but probably not from any reputable science source.

BillyBob
02-03-2008, 08:45 AM
Question:
Is there a planet Nibiru that will pretty much destroy earth in 2012? I watched a video about it last night and I freaked out so bad i was shaking and crying. Is our world coming to an end in 2012? If so... why cant we just blow the thing up and call it a day?

Answer:
I am really sorry that these crazy Nibiru claims have upset you. I don't want to keep answering these questions about Nibiru, but let me say once more as clearly as I can, for you and the other questioners: Nibiru does not exist. NASA has never discovered or detected Nibiru or anything remotely like it. The handful of dwarf planets that astronomers have discovered beyond Neptune are on stable orbits that will never come into the inner solar system, let alone threaten Earth. Nothing will happen in 2012. Nibiru is simply a fake, a hoax, the result of a small religious cult that is unfortunately scaring lots of people with totally false stories.

David Morrison
NAI Senior Scientist
31 January 2008

Question:
How can you call Nibiru a hoax when your own IRAS detected it and you issued a press release in 1982 which made it to 8 major newspapers?

Answer:
I'm afraid you have fallen for a classic hoax. When looking into this sort of thing, you need to read past the first paragraph, since new data are always coming along in science. There is a good discussion from Caltech to be found at http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff/tchester/iras/no_tenth_planet_yet.html. Briefly, IRAS (the first infrared survey satellite, which flew more than 20 years ago) cataloged 250,000 sources in the Point Source Catalog, supplemented by an additional 100,000 in the Faint Source Catalog, and initially many of these sources were unidentified (which was the point, of course, of making such a survey). All of these observations have been followed up by subsequent studies with more powerful instruments both on the ground and in space. The rumor about a "tenth planet" erupted in 1984 after a scientific paper was published in Astrophysical Journal Letters titled "Unidentified point sources in the IRAS minisurvey", which discussed several infrared sources with "no counterparts". But these "mystery objects" found to be distant galaxies except one which was a wisp of "infrared cirrus" (as published in 1987). No IRAS source has ever turned out to be planet. Needless to add, the "Nibiru" promoters never follow up with the later identifications of these "mystery sources". Another good discussion of this whole issue is to be found on Phil Plait's website at http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/planetx/science.html#iras. The bottom line is that Nibiru is a myth, with no basis whatever in fact. To an astronomer, persistent claims about a planet that is "nearby" but "invisible" are just plain silly.

David Morrison
NAI Senior Scientist
22 January 2008

Forkboy2
02-03-2008, 03:56 PM
What if the world were going to end by an out of control planet on a direct course to the earth? What if the government hid this fact from the population and started a war as a front to funnel trillions of dollars into a massive black ops operation to save the world. What if the program was headquartered far beneath the earth in the Nevada desert under the guise of a nuclear waste disposal facility, but whose real objective was to save enough humans and animal species to repopulate the earth after anticipated devastation that will happen......if the Earth is to survive at all....

You're travelling through another dimension. A dimension, not only of sign and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. Next stop, The Twilight Zone........

calmblast
02-03-2008, 06:43 PM
NASA have come to no such conclusion, their official response is ...

hi billybob
thanx for your response.

from this interview, looks like nasa well know this issue.

who is asking the questions?
from where this interview take from?
its your interview? you a repoter?

also.. i wonder, what can happand to the world if an official source would
report something like that for real... ?

after reading the interview..
i still thinking,
if its was 100% true for you (theoreticly speaking) the currently right thing for you to do is keeping it silent.
this interview shows nasa surley investigate about it and well know
what to say to curious people.

BillyBob
02-04-2008, 05:15 AM
David Morrison is a senior scientist at NASA, and those quotes were from the official NASA web site.

You really shouldn't be posting this rubbish on a serious site, find yourself a conspiracy theory site, used by people like you, and tell them all about it.

These were YOUR words ..."nasa came to the conclusion that this red blure ... is acctually a brown dwarf"

You haven't commented on the fact that NASA has NOT come to that conclusion, and you then contradict yourself by claiming they are keeping it secret .... you can't have it both ways.

Somewhere
09-06-2008, 09:19 PM
hello everyone..
this is my 1st post :givebeer:

heard about Nibiru? the 10th planet of our solar system,

i heard that in antarctica in the southern southern point, someone took a picture of the Brown dwarf, :slant:

could anyone tell me.. is this it ?

There is no such thing as a planet named Nibiru it's just a hoax!
It's no more realler then the easter bunny or tooth fairy!
There's alot of sick minded who will do anything for money and attention!

Somewhere
09-06-2008, 09:21 PM
hi billybob
thanx for your response.

i still thinking,
if its was 100% true for you (theoreticly speaking) the currently right thing for you to do is keeping it silent.
Sound's like you have nothing better in life to do!

Somewhere
09-06-2008, 09:31 PM
hi billybob
thanx for your response.

i still thinking,
they did warn us about globel warming and other things so,NO they aren't hiding anything! So get your head out of your derranged little mind and come back to reality! You're just boring trouble!

scope11
09-15-2008, 04:45 AM
ok, here are the coordinates by the way.

open google earth, switch to universe view, enter this:

-6.01931, -91.5903

theres a black spot. not sure if its the same, it doesnt look like the same , but its a black spot..

a guy gave me those coordinates and thought it would get banned after several hours.. we'll see :)

tellahoohooo
11-24-2008, 05:20 AM
i've seen the black box...

however I found this, if it doesn't take you to infrared view right away click on that and you will see.

http://www.google.com/sky/#latitude=13.250639570043104&longitude=-33.0029296875&zoom=7&Spitzer=0.00&ChandraXO=0.00&Galex=0.00&IRAS=100.00&WMAP=0.00&Cassini=0.00&slide=3&mI=1&oI=1

ResonatoR
11-28-2008, 07:27 PM
i've seen the black box...

however I found this, if it doesn't take you to infrared view right away click on that and you will see.

http://www.google.com/sky/#latitude=13.250639570043104&longitude=-33.0029296875&zoom=7&Spitzer=0.00&ChandraXO=0.00&Galex=0.00&IRAS=100.00&WMAP=0.00&Cassini=0.00&slide=3&mI=1&oI=1

excellent find!

ResonatoR
11-28-2008, 07:28 PM
they did warn us about globel warming and other things so,NO they aren't hiding anything! So get your head out of your derranged little mind and come back to reality! You're just boring trouble!

a tad quiet now eh?

throwing insults around feeling good about your self important world...pathetic!!

ResonatoR
11-28-2008, 07:33 PM

-6.01931, -91.5903

theres a black spot. not sure if its the same, it doesnt look like the same , but its a black spot..

a guy gave me those coordinates and thought it would get banned after several hours.. we'll see :)

excellent post BTW.
would have shut these village idiots up.. no problem, but..
the page has been removed...
I wonder why? maybe i am a conspiracy theorist looking for excuses...or maybe the are things that authority doesnt want us to see.

McWickedOne
01-28-2009, 05:48 AM
What is the deal with the constellation Orion being blacked out and that also being the spot that Nibiru is suppose to originate according to ancient texts??

Anyone else think that is wierd?:slant:

DrSinn
04-11-2009, 12:51 AM
There is a shine coming from the bottom of it, there IS something there that they are intentionally hiding, not some 'bug'. The image is available, but blocked out by google. This can only mean one thing, and that is to prevent mass panic from happening.

Captain Hornblower
04-11-2009, 06:29 AM
Whatever has been done if it has been done can mean a lot of things...

RisingSun
09-20-2009, 05:10 PM
First of all I would like to say that just because something is "out there", or "scary" or something other than things our government chooses to tell us, it doesn't mean it's a hoax, or a lie, & Nibiru fits into that category. I don't know where you guys are getting these supposed "Nasa" quotes, but Nasa along with multiple other space organizations do in fact have stations on the south pole (Antarctica), mainly to observe Nibiru. (Scott Base, McMurdo Station, to name some...) The reason why our government and other organizations/affiliations are not saying anything or much about it at all, is because it is a very enormous structure and no one is completely sure what it is yet, but it is said to be about the size of a dwarf star which is in fact large enough that if it were to pass close enough by Earth it could cause catastrophic damage such as tornadoes, hurricanes, earth quakes, tsunamis, "white rock", volcanic eruptions including dormant volcanoes, as well as switching poles and knocking other planets off their orbital path... Unfortunately it just so happens Nibiru will in fact be too close for comfort in 2012.Now can you understand why no one would want to tell the world this information? Would you have the guts to tell the whole world, much less a nation about something this frightening? I mean what are we going to do, take the whole world onto a rocket ship and relocate? You can find plenty of info about Nibiru or Planet X on Google. Also, Nibiru was mentioned thousands of years ago in the ancient Sumerian Tablets, as well as Mayan text and pictures, as well as talk of a fiery end approaching with balls of fire and poisonous gas in the bible. I highly advise that if you have questions such as these, to simply research them yourself because there will always be some right-wing close minded person telling you everything's a hoax and we have a perfect government who never lies or keeps anything from us. Good luck with your research, and always keep an open mind, for it is better to be prepared and stay alive then to disbelieve and struggle for survival.

RisingSun
09-20-2009, 05:33 PM

-6.01931, -91.5903

Yeah this must be a hoax guys, that's why after finding the location Google Earth just so happened to completely black out that portion of the sky. I want you guys to run through every single reason why Google would do that. And by the way, keep in mind that just because an organization is supposed to do the right thing, they don't necessarily have to, especially if a higher government is pointing a massive gun at their head telling them to keep their mouths shut.

SpiderX22
09-20-2009, 07:36 PM
If you look at it in Microwave or Infrared Sky mode, there is no gap, and no indication of anything being blocked. If they were intentionally censoring it, don't you think they would censor it in those modes too?

Also, I don't quite get this. Is Nibiru (Planet X) a planet? If so, wouldn't it be WAY too small to see in Google Sky? The objects we are seeing in Google Sky are galaxies, and at smallest, stars. A star is MUCH bigger than a planet. So why would we even be able to see this "Planet X" even if the image tile were there?

silentgi77
12-23-2009, 02:38 AM
i saved 15% or more by switching to geico

Munden
12-23-2009, 06:19 AM
Seriously, they claim that it's traveling at 1,250 miles per Earth DAY? That's hilarious. :) We'd be leaving it in the dust. Our lovely blue planet orbits the sun at 67,000 miles per HOUR. Well, for those that want to believe in it, they'll just keep on believing no matter what's told to them.

You won't receive a reply, or it'll be utterly incomprehensible. They'll keep on believing it's there no matter how many real facts are thrown up at them. It's basically their faith.

SpiderX22
12-23-2009, 07:04 AM
If you have heard of Nibiru, you have probably heard of the Annunakis. Annunakis are aliens that live on a planet similar to our Earth called the Homeworld. Nibiru is what they call their battlefield. The Homeworld and Nibiru orbit our Sun's dead twin, Vulcan. We have used a collection of information, enough to conclude that they have been to our planet before and have watched us from above. We also have enough information that they are part of the Nephilim.

DSAN looks alot like a joke organization.

silentgi77
12-23-2009, 06:15 PM

silentgi77
01-04-2010, 06:46 AM

Solarhersteller
09-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Many internet sites continue to proclaim that Lieder's object is en route to Earth, often citing its arrival date as December, 2012. This date has gathered many apocalyptic associations, as it is the end of the current cycle (baktun) in the long count in the Mayan calendar. Several writers have published books connecting the collision with 2012,[12] Hazlewood has since changed his views on Planet X, and now says that there are intelligent alien forces acting to protect us as a species, and that we are set to ascend to a higher level of consciousness in 2012.[13]http://sunrent.de/smileynormal.ico

Forkboy2
09-01-2010, 02:21 PM
Looks like a disturbance in the space-time continuum.