PDA

View Full Version : feature request/suggestion

freakybarry
08-16-2005, 01:32 PM
any chance we can limit no of attacks & army movement by time?

it's most awesomely frustrating whenver you've successfully captured 3 cities, only to come back in 2hours to find all of them overtaken/nuked and your base camp obliterated.

this would again be a more realistic concept, you could never move 4/5 armies from sydney to london to tokyo in 10 minutes :)

also, on the concept of city wealth accumulation, could a city produce the equivalent of 1 jewel for every 100,000 population every hour?
this would help the owner of a city to maintain defence, and would help better balance the attack patterns - 1000 troops in belfast is ott :), but 10,000 in china would probably be insufficient

==================================

Hey Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, GEwar blows my mind!

:D

Mickey
08-16-2005, 01:54 PM
any chance we can limit no of attacks & army movement by time?
I have a lot of that kind of thing in the works. I've been laying the groundwork for it with some other upgrades to the backend, and I should be able to start implementing some of that within the next day or two.

it's most awesomely frustrating whenver you've successfully captured 3 cities, only to come back in 2hours to find all of them overtaken/nuked and your base camp obliterated.
Agreed.

this would again be a more realistic concept, you could never move 4/5 armies from sydney to london to tokyo in 10 minutes :)
Agreed.

also, on the concept of city wealth accumulation, could a city produce the equivalent of 1 jewel for every 100,000 population every hour?
this would help the owner of a city to maintain defence, and would help better balance the attack patterns - 1000 troops in belfast is ott :), but 10,000 in china would probably be insufficient
We're looking at some ways for people to generate automatic jewels. Some people have suggested that you should have to PAY xx jewels per hour to support your city. Not sure which way we'll go on that.