PDA

View Full Version : How to request cities

Mickey
08-16-2005, 10:57 PM
If there are additional cities that you would like to see added to GEwar, this is the forum for you!

Simply create a new thread each time you have some requests. If you have more requests later, start another new thread. Having separate threads will make it easier for me to keep track of things. Thanks!

alexandre_rosa
08-27-2005, 12:52 PM
hi,

I am looking for a view of Belém City (Pará state), amazonic region of Brazil.

Can somebody help me?

thanks

If there are additional cities that you would like to see added to GEwar, this is the forum for you!

Simply create a new thread each time you have some requests. If you have more requests later, start another new thread. Having separate threads will make it easier for me to keep track of things. Thanks!

araT
08-27-2005, 01:05 PM
hi,

I am looking for a view of Belém City (Pará state), amazonic region of Brazil.

Can somebody help me?

thanks

This is the wrong thread, this is the place to request cities for the game GEwar
However, I found the city you are looking for and have attached a placemark :cool: - unfortunately its low-res, so you cant see much :slant:

T.

Corporal
09-18-2005, 02:16 AM
Out of curiosity, is it helpful to post coordinates of capital cities also, or just for non-capitals? 'Cause I figured that was how you placed cities. I also found that all cities have whole numbers for seconds, sooo yeah, shouldn't be hard for me to post coords.

Beezer
09-18-2005, 02:20 AM
For most places, the coordinates aren't needed. There may be some that require them, but if they do I'll usually ask for them.

War_Peace
09-22-2005, 12:05 PM
Beezer, why don't you lock this one too!?

Ahh... And before you do that, delete all the posts after Mickey's...