PDA

View Full Version : bug or what?

Volli82
08-17-2005, 11:24 AM
hey mickey,
a few seconds ago i watched all cities of the top players, because i am interested what cities they have captured.
i have a question, you already own 2 cities with a nuke shield. how is that possible? the nuke shild feature is only a few hours old and you need 250 geos for one of this. sorry but you canīt tell me that you got so much money in so less time.
sorry, but you have the chance to put much money into your base without hunting jewles and i think when you play this game it would be fair to the others when you hunting jewles like everyone else does. ;)

Mickey
08-17-2005, 12:02 PM
hey mickey,
a few seconds ago i watched all cities of the top players, because i am interested what cities they have captured.
i have a question, you already own 2 cities with a nuke shield. how is that possible? the nuke shild feature is only a few hours old and you need 250 geos for one of this. sorry but you canīt tell me that you got so much money in so less time.
sorry, but you have the chance to put much money into your base without hunting jewles and i think when you play this game it would be fair to the others when you hunting jewles like everyone else does. ;)

I'll remove them in a little while. I don't have time to hunt jewels to get enough money to test every new feature, because I'm trying to write the code for the features. Once the game gets developed a bit further, I'll nerf my armies and work up the "real" way. For now, I'll do what I need to do to get things tested somewhat properly. :)