PDA

View Full Version : Yahtzee is Ridiculous!

Bordgious
06-23-2008, 11:07 PM
I got two Yahtzees in the same game, but it will only let it count as one! And since I got the second yahtzee with ones, I got a 5 instead of a 50! Is there another version out there instead?

Munden
06-23-2008, 11:27 PM
Well, that's the way real Yahtzee works. :) Unless you're playing by yourself or with some very forgiving friends. :)

Mickey
06-24-2008, 12:10 AM
I got two Yahtzees in the same game, but it will only let it count as one! And since I got the second yahtzee with ones, I got a 5 instead of a 50! Is there another version out there instead?

Well, that's the way real Yahtzee works. :) Unless you're playing by yourself or with some very forgiving friends. :)

No, I think Bordgious is correct. There is typically a "Yahtzee Bonus". I think you can put the subsequent Yahtzee's wherever you want (in the ones for 5 points, for example), then also get the Yahtzee bonus.

I'll see what else I can find.

Mickey
06-24-2008, 12:21 AM
Ok, try this one and let me know what you think.

http://www.gearthhacks.com/forums/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=play&gameid=37

Munden
06-24-2008, 01:09 AM
ohhh, sorry! I thought the complaint was that the roll couldn't be moved. I misunderstood what he said. That one's better, though I still wish there was a mute option on the sound. :)

Appletom
06-24-2008, 01:09 AM
Two thoughts here:

1 - Thanks a whole %^&*ing lot for letting me know there is a Yahtzee game in this arcade. It's not bad enough that I've killed countless hours and days trying to beat Mickey's Vector TD score. But noooooo - now there has to be another game that will suck the hours out of my day.

2 - The first Yahtzee is much better than the Yahtzee 23 game.

Appletom
06-24-2008, 01:26 AM
FYI - the same multiple-Yahtzees-in-one-game "problem" exists in Yahtzee 23. I managed to get three Yahtzee's in one game!