PDA

View Full Version : Huge Street View update

Munden
12-09-2008, 09:53 PM
Coverage in the United Stated has grown dramatically. Much of the added coverage is on the major highways, but quite a few smaller State and even County highways are added. It looks like almost every continental State has some additional images on the highways.

Right now the update seems to be limited to the United States Street View images.

Gandolf
12-09-2008, 11:55 PM
Wow I found my house and truck.

er : cave and horse. :givebeer:

sladys
12-15-2008, 03:20 PM
Australia has been updated too.

sladys
03-19-2009, 02:09 PM
New StreetView-updates have been updated:

Netherlands, UK, France, Spain and Italy.

SpiderX22
03-19-2009, 04:06 PM
New StreetView-updates have been updated:

Netherlands, UK, France, Spain and Italy.

=D

Finally, something to do while on break.

SpiderX22
03-22-2009, 05:19 PM
Seems parts of the US were updated too (many files no longer showing what they say).

sladys
08-19-2009, 04:53 AM
Switzerland: Bern, Zürich, Basel, Lausanne, Geneva, Neuchâtel, La Chaux-de-Fonds, Bienne, Lyss, Winterthur, Wettingen, Luzern, Thun, Vevey, Montreux, and more rural areas

Portugal: Lisbon, Loures, Almada, Barreiro, Montijo, Seixal, Porto, Matosinhos, Vila Nova de Gaia and more rural areas

Taiwan: Taipei Metropolian Area

Italy: Aosta, Domodossola and more rural areas

USA: LEGOLAND California, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, San Diego State University, Thunderhill Raceway Park

SpiderX22
08-23-2009, 03:59 PM
USA: LEGOLAND California

When viewing here, your pegman changes to a Legoman.

sladys
08-24-2009, 07:53 PM
BERN, Switzerland — A Swiss government official is demanding that Google Inc. immediately take off the Internet any "Street View" images of Switzerland, and the company said Monday it would work to resolve problems with the privacy rights regulator.

Hanspeter Thuer, Switzerland's federal data protection commissioner, said Google's pictures were violating Switzerland's strict privacy laws by failing to obscure people's identities on the mapping service, which offers detailed street-level images.

"Numerous faces and license numbers weren't blurred or were done so inadequately," said Thuer's statement, adding that he "demands that Google Inc. immediately take its Google Street View online service off the Internet" until it can ensure that public images respect Swiss law.

Since launching in 2007, Street View has expanded to more than 100 cities worldwide but has faced privacy complaints from many individuals and institutions that have been photographed.

Greece's Data Protection Authority rejected Google's bid earlier this year to roam Greek streets with cameras mounted on vehicles, while the Pentagon barred Google from photographing U.S. military bases for the service.

Residents of a small English village formed a human chain in April to stop one of Google's camera vans, while in Japan some complained that the service provided a view over the fences around their homes, prompting Google to agree to re-shoot all photos in the country.

Thuer met with Google on Monday, and his office said a number of questions remained open.

Google said in a statement it would hold further discussions to "demonstrate our industry-leading applications for protecting the private sphere."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/24/switzerland-tells-google-_n_267232.html

sladys
10-07-2009, 03:07 PM
This time the USA and Japan was expanded.

Furtheron Montreal, Toronto, Quebec (Can) and Prague (and surrounding) Czech Republic.

Munden
10-07-2009, 08:14 PM
Yup, the US update was massive. Lots of the smaller roads across the country have been filled in. Other larger cities have been added, and some large cities have been updated. For instance, New York City has been updated in all of the spots I've checked so far. (and the gaps in that general area are mostly filled now)

Edit: ah yes, I forgot to mention that Los Angeles and surrounding cities also received an update with the much nicer imagery. MANY of the Street View 'files' are now outdated in both cities.

sladys
10-08-2009, 10:45 PM
The StreetView Trike has been at the Asahiyama Zoo too. Take a look what's found there in our StreetView feature.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asahiyama_Zoo

sladys
11-09-2009, 11:52 PM
Today the following Mexican cities are in StreetView: Mexico City, Puerto Vallarte, Guadalajara, Monterrey, Playa del Carmen, Puebla, Cozumel Island and Cancùn.

Also Spain, the Netherlands and Hawaii have been updated.

Munden
11-11-2009, 02:59 AM
I think there was an update in Las Vegas. I THINK that they changed the pictures along The Strip back from ugly nighttime images to daytime images. It's still a low resolution camera though. This might have happened on the update prior to this, but I am thinking that I did check for this after that update and it was still night.

sladys
11-11-2009, 10:21 PM
Las Vegas was indeed updated last time when all night captures were removed and not replaced.

In New York there were a lot of nightcaptures that were bad. Those have been replaced at the last update.

SpiderX22
12-02-2009, 04:16 AM
Singapore and more of Japan (the southern islands)...

SpiderX22
12-02-2009, 05:53 AM
Singapore and more of Japan (the southern islands)...

The Singapore imagery is high-quality, the added Japan imagery is low quality.

Looks like the Southern Islands of Japan, Hiroshima, Sado Island, Niigata, Fukuoka, etc..

Also, Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, and Edmonton (all in Canada)

(these are being added as I type). Winnipeg JUST popped up.
Sherbrooke, Sudbury (Canada)...

sladys
12-02-2009, 06:32 AM
France and Czech Republic (Ostrava, Olomouc and Cesky Krumlov) has it too.

SpiderX22
12-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Looks like they added imagery from inside the Eden Project (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eden_project) too:

Open in Google Earth (http://maps.google.com/maps?&q=50.361944,-4.744722&spn=0.01,0.01&output=kml)

SpiderX22
12-02-2009, 07:18 PM
Also, SeaWorld, Orlando and a TON of imagery in and around the Stonehenge.

sladys
12-02-2009, 08:02 PM
The bike has also been around Bambough and Warwick Castle.

Munden
12-02-2009, 09:09 PM
I'd pondered pointing out that with Lord of the Rings Online putting out an update, it was a good time for a lot of new Street View. Too much to do, too little time.

The Okinawan southern islands of Japan were actually from a previous update. I'm not seeing anything new for this one. I was disappointed their Coast Guard bases weren't terribly well imaged.

Munden
12-02-2009, 09:17 PM
The Street View imagery in on Corsica is new too I think. There might have been one section done before, but now basically the whole island is done.

EDIT: The Versailles Palace got the Street View trike coverage in place.

sladys
12-02-2009, 09:21 PM
True, Corsica has been increased too as well as the rest of France. Before it was only Bastia uploaded.

Munden
12-02-2009, 09:31 PM
True, Corsica has been increased too as well as the rest of France. Before it was only Bastia uploaded.

Yup! I was going to mention France too, but saw you'd covered that one already. :)

SpiderX22
12-04-2009, 07:55 AM
http://google-latlong.blogspot.com/2009/12/unesco-world-heritage-sites-in-street.html

http://google-latlong.blogspot.com/2009/12/more-street-view-updates-see-sea-see.html

sladys
12-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Paris has been updated too. A lot of files has been moved to outdated items.

Munden
01-20-2010, 11:50 PM
UPDATE: Sweden and Denmark are now in Street View! (woo! show us some cool stuff, sladys!!!!!)

UK coverage is expanded including Inverness, Loch Ness, and several motorways at the very least.
Italian coverage is expanded, particularly in southern Italy. (Sicily and Sardinia also got updates and look to be near 100%)
Taiwan has expanded coverage

EDIT: New small areas in the UK are now visible. Avebury, Glendurgan Garden, Castle Drogo, Nymans Garden, The Wicken Fen, and many more I'm struggling to keep up with.

sladys
01-21-2010, 02:03 AM
Year, just saw it. FINALLY. :-)

The Netherlands has been updated too.

Munden
02-09-2010, 03:31 AM
UPDATE:

NORWAY: has been added
FINLAND: has been added
CANADA: Lots more available (looks like the bulk is in Saskatchewan and Alberta)
MEXICO: has a little more added along highways
UK: has some more updates such as going west from Inverness to the western coast.

USA:
More shots in Alaska
Chicago got updates with the 4th generation camera

sladys
02-09-2010, 08:42 PM
Whistler Olympic area has an update too. The Pegman is a ski jumper.

Munden
03-10-2010, 11:57 PM
Just as an FYI, the UK coverage has been greatly expanded today.

Hong Kong was added to Street View.

Also, coverage in The Netherlands and Japan were both increased.

I'm betting there are other updates, but they're harder to spot.

sladys
03-11-2010, 12:55 AM
Macau has been added too.

Munden
03-11-2010, 03:53 AM
Northern Ireland has since filled in HUGELY while I've been looking at the UK. Also, most of the smaller islands such as Wight in the south on up to Man, Skye, Islay, and even up to the Outer Hebrides and up to the Orkney Islands and Shetland Islands

sladys
03-11-2010, 04:38 AM
Now it would be nice if Mickey could let uploaders enter the names where finds are located. Else it's going to be a mess. Untill then All we mods should correct our own and other members finds and upload new cities.

Mickey
04-15-2010, 01:03 AM
I've heard rumors that we just got another StreetView update, but I don't know where it is yet...

Munden
04-15-2010, 01:17 AM
I was hitting HUGE lag in Street View and wondered. It was about time.

Mexico got a big update.

Looking for more.

Munden
04-15-2010, 02:35 AM
It's looking like the Mexico update is all there is. If there are any other updates, they're small or are updates to previous imagery. I don't even see some of the poor resolution imagery that's been updated to high resolution either.

SpiderX22
04-15-2010, 03:58 AM
I've been gone for awhile now. Is the Sado Island imagery from this update or older? There's no files in our directory there.

Mickey
04-15-2010, 12:24 PM
It appears some theme parks are new:
http://www.webuser.co.uk/news/top-stories/450699/theme-parks-added-to-google-street-view

Munden
06-07-2010, 11:45 PM
South Africa was just activated. I'm not seeing any other big updates, but they might have slipped in a few more parks and other trike locations.

Crane
06-25-2010, 03:17 AM
In South Africa, Pegman is blowing a vuvuzela. BTW, Brazilian press said Brazil was available in iPhones for 2 days, so Brazil (São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte) might be coming soon.

Mickey
06-25-2010, 03:26 AM
Great info, thanks! Let us know if you spot anything in Brazil.

Crane
06-25-2010, 10:05 PM
My guess is that Google is waiting till the end of the World Cup to release the imagery. A Google official here said they want to focus on cities that will host matches on the next WC. So after SP, RJ and BH, maybe we will have Brasília, Porto Alegre, Manaus, Curitiba, Salvador, Recife, Natal, Cuiabá and Fortaleza.

Crane
09-24-2010, 08:50 PM
Great news: Streetview in Brazil will be released September 30th!!!

http://g1.globo.com/tecnologia/noticia/2010/09/google-street-view-com-fotos-das-ruas-do-brasil-chega-no-dia-30.html

Update: 51 cities in Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo and Minas Gerais were released, but my house can't be seen. *cries*

Munden
11-02-2010, 01:46 AM
Just pointing out the following cities in Germany are beginning to get an update right now:
Berlin, Stuttgart, Hamburg, München (Munich), Gelsenkirchen, Dortmund, and Oberstaufen.

Most of the ones that show up currently are football stadiums and tiny sections near the center of the city. The rest of this current update will be in place by mid-morning tomorrow. (German time, if I understand the post) Thus it'll be in place by the time most Americans are getting out of bed. No word on what other updates might be included.

sladys
11-02-2010, 02:46 AM
Good call Munden.

Interesting to see how many censored spots there will be now and in the future. There is still a huge discussion between pro and contra Street View.

So far more than 300,000 people have requested to remove images of their houses. Also the Gvernment has ordered the blurring of entrances to military instalations.

Mickey
11-02-2010, 02:48 AM
Thanks for the great info. I imagine it takes quite a lot of work to blur out each home that is requested.

The blurred homes aside, I think the imagery looks remarkably sharp. Is it sharper than other Street View areas, or does it just seem that way?

sladys
11-02-2010, 03:13 AM
It's more clear than images set up two years ago. Interesting to see the development from the beginning to today. From very blurred to HD quality.

Right now SV cars are driving through the rest of Denmark. Hopefully they drive through my area soon.

Munden
11-18-2010, 02:07 AM
German cities now filled in. In addition to filling in the locations they started before there are a few cities that have SV now that had nothing at all before such as Frankfurt and Nuremberg.

Munden
11-18-2010, 04:19 AM
Also, I think that cities in Mexico are more filled in. I don't recall Coatzacoalcos being so close to 100% complete for instance. Lots of other spots that were thinly covered before are nearly filled in now.

sladys
12-09-2010, 12:48 PM
A new update has been relesaed.

Romanian cities with access roads, Bornholm (Denmark), Norway and South Africa has got new images.

Munden
12-10-2010, 04:35 AM
There's been an update in Japan too. Many of the older and VERY poor quality images are now much more clear and obviously with the new generation of camera. I don't see a lot of new areas, but I definitely see updates. Tokyo has quite a lot of updated images, and it looks like other major cities have the same. It's not too hard to find bad quality images though. (they make a good comparison)

Also, look through Norway closely. They've clearly got tricycles roaming since Vigeland Sculpture Park is now in the images! Sadly, they managed to rotate the images 180 degrees so you have to keep clicking 'away' from something to travel towards. The movement and the minimap match up, it's just the images that are backwards.

sladys
12-10-2010, 06:51 AM
The tricycle has also been on a tour inside the western part of the Assistens Cemetery and Vestre Cemetery of Copenhagen where a lot of famous danes and some americans are buried.

It has also been on a tour inside Kastellet of Copenhagen and around the house and museum of Hans Christian Andersen in Odense. You can also take a tour around Kronborg Castle in Elsinore/Helsingør

The car has been more around Givskud Zoo.

Crane
07-15-2011, 02:48 PM
Not huge, but Monaco has just been added. I've followed the F1 circuit, the streets are much narrower than they seem on TV!!!

Crane
09-13-2011, 07:58 PM
I'm not sure where to post it, but since I don't want to open another thread, here it goes:

Google is photographing Brazil again. That's no news, since it is shown on their website (http://maps.google.com/intl/en/help/maps/streetview/learn/where-is-street-view.html). The good thing is that yesterday I saw the Streetview car on my way back home from work, not far away from where I live. The car was precisely here (http://maps.google.com.br/maps?hl=pt-BR&ll=-22.837861,-43.064218&spn=0.002294,0.005284&t=h&z=18&vpsrc=6&layer=c&cbll=-22.837842,-43.064175&panoid=my6q_IMDKJG4XxZeRVpxVQ&cbp=12,176.37,,0,7.4).

sladys
11-07-2011, 01:53 PM
There has been an update with Street View in Denmark. This time in tourist attractions.

Jutland:
Legoland (Billund)
Aalborg
Aalborghus
Aalborg Zoo
Store Restrup Manor

Aarhus:
Aarhus Aadal Golfklub
Tivoli Friheden
Den Gamle By Århus
Djurs Sommerland
Herregaardsmuseet (Auning)

Sealand:
Eremitageslottet (Klampenborg)
Dyrehavsbakken (Klampenborg)
Bernstorff Slotshave (Gentofte)
Fredensborg Slotspark
Frilandsmusset (Lyngby)

Copenhagen:
Strøget
Tivoli
Den Lille Havfrue
Kastellet
Christiansborg & city
Amager Strandpark
Amaliehaven
Botanisk Have
Fælledparken
Fisketorvet
IT Universitetet København
Peblinge Søpromenade
Østre Anlæg

Fynen:
Den Fynske Landsby
Egeskov Castle

Lolland:
Knuthenborg Safaripark

http://googledkpress.blogspot.com/2011/10/google-30-danske-sevrdigheder-er-nu-pa.html

Soon is also expexted to see Copenhagen fom the harbour side, June 28. 2011 it was on board one of the harbour boats:

http://b.bimg.dk/node-images/317/4/452x250-c/4317617-ta-en-virtuel-kanalrundfart.jpg

http://multimedia.ekstrabladet.dk/archive/00679/google_679496m.jpg

Both images from the Danish paper Ekstra Bladet and from the Tourist Board of Copenhagen (AOK).

BillyBob
11-08-2011, 06:32 AM
The cycle has been through Richmond Park in London. Through the trees, under branches, and zig-zagging it's way around. If you look down you can often see his helmet, especially on the hilly bits when he's probably pedalling standing up.

Munden
11-09-2011, 01:43 AM
I posted this elsewhere, so I might as well put it here too:

JAPAN:
Space World (Kitakyushu)
Ryoan-ji Temple (Kyoto)
Kiyomizu-dera Temple (Kyoto)
Koganei Park (Tokyo)

NETHERLANDS:
Keukenhof

NORWAY:
Vigeland Statue Park

UK:
Kensington Gardens (London)
Green Park (London)
Inn the Park (London)
Greenwich Park (Grenewich)
Greenwich University (Greenwich)
Richmond Park (Richmond)
Bushy Park (Richmond?)
Blackpool Pleasure Beach (Blackpool)
Chain Pier (Brighton)
Paignton Pier (Paignton)
Land's End 'park' (in Cornwall)
Victoria Park (Bath)
Henrietta Park (Bath)
Sydney Gardens (Bath)
Mount Edgcumbe House (Cornwall)

USA:
Polynesian Cultural Center (Oahu Island, Hawaii)
Six Flags Great America (Gurnee, Illinois)
Six Flags Great Adventure Park (Jackson, New Jersey)
High Line Park (Manhattan)
Lincoln Park Zoo (Chicago)
Grant Park (Chicago)
Millennium Park (Chicago)
Northerly Island Park (Chicago)
They ran a long path along the Chicago lakefront that doesn't really always sit in a park or label easily.
Jackson Park (Chicago)
Humboldt Park (Chicago)
Garfield Park (Chicago)
Washington Park (Chicago)

SWEDEN:
Slottsskogen (Gothenburg)
Gothenburg Botanical Garden (Göteborgs botaniska trädgård)

ITALY:
The House of Juliet (Verona)

SPAIN:
There were just so many parks in Madrid that were added that I gave up trying to detail each park. That's about where I stopped before.

sladys
11-09-2011, 07:04 AM
In Sweden:

Kolmården Djurpark (Zoo) at Norrköping.

Nordens Ark Zoo at Sotenäs.

Skånes Djurpark Zoo at Höörs.

Liseberg Amusement Park in Gothenburg.

Gröna Lund Tivoli, Skansan Open Air Museum in Stockholm.

UK
London Zoo, Longleat Safari Park.

France:
Parc Asterix, Futuroscope, Vulcania.

Singapore Flyer, Singapore.

Wikipedia is now updated so far.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Google_Street_View

Munden
11-10-2011, 12:30 AM
After pointing out to me the one update in Singapore, I've found two more there.

SINGAPORE:
Esplanade Park
Fort Canning Park

Munden
11-10-2011, 03:38 AM
I've been doing more searching tonight and found:

UK:
Stowe Golf Club (mostly the park rather than the course)
Chapel House and Park Grounds (near Gibside)

BillyBob
11-10-2011, 09:00 AM
Bushy Park (Richmond?)

Usually addressed as Teddington, stretches to Hampton, Hampton Court and Hampton Wick.

Crane
11-11-2011, 11:14 PM
Wikipedia is now updated so far.

Looks like since my last visit, they added huge areas of southern Brazil: Porto Alegre, Curitiba, Florianópolis and the like.

Here's Hercílio Luz Bridge (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hercilio_Luz_Bridge) in Florianópolis, Brazil's longest suspension bridge.

http://maps.google.com.br/maps?ll=-27.597599,-48.564602&spn=0.004592,0.010568&t=h&z=17&vpsrc=6&layer=c&cbll=-27.597599,-48.564885&panoid=MZYwqdCwZeuRYfIPlSLtnw&cbp=12,354.06,,0,1.55

When I try to embed street view, it doesn't shows it, only the map. Have the guys in Mountain View changed things without my permission???? XD

Munden
11-12-2011, 04:04 AM
The Brazil update was back on September 28, yup. They didn't add vast amounts of Brazil in comparison to how much they have left, but it wasn't bad.

SpiderX22
11-14-2011, 12:14 AM
The "Six Flags Great America" imagery seems to be broken/corrupted/not loaded. Trying to drag the streetview man there gives the message "No Data Available". They covered a decent part of the park and you can see the blue lines on google maps where the imagery would be, but it won't load.

Munden
11-14-2011, 05:33 AM
They might have removed it. This is similar to what happened before when they yanked the two Belgian images that accidentally got included earlier this year. They've removed things before because of errors, such as when they removed the first Vigeland State Park imagery. Those pictures were all rotated 180 degrees. Maybe there was some similar problem with the Great America images. I didn't bother to really look at that sort of thing when I spotted it. I'll wait a few days and see if it comes back; if it doesn't come back, I'll have to delete the shot I posted from that spot.

Munden
11-23-2011, 05:23 AM
Belgium has been added.

I'm not seeing other big updates like that, but I'm sure there are more updates out there.

Munden
12-12-2011, 11:26 PM
Japan coverage has been expanded. They mentioned several weeks ago that they were focusing on getting the area hit by the tsunami waves into Street View, and that's what they've done today. These updates are along the eastern coast and a few up on the northern end of Honshu, the main island.

Much of the cleanup has clearly been under way for a while, but you can still see places where work is being done. (http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=38.329639,141.057587&spn=0.030703,0.038795&t=h&z=15&vpsrc=6&layer=c&cbll=38.32964,141.049444&panoid=jFmlgmTWKP_QvTvqsr6jQA&cbp=12,64.93,,0,4.34) More than ever, this makes me wish we could see Street View history since some of these areas were covered previously.

In addition to the Japanese update, Google finished the Balearic Islands by adding Ibiza and Formentera. Also the Canary islands are now completely in Street View. (that involved adding at least 3 of the islands)

I'm looking for more updates. (sorry, Polish readers. You haven't been added yet apparently)

Munden
01-24-2012, 10:37 PM
South Korea was added. Thus far it's only Seoul and Busan. They haven't mentioned other updates, but I'd not be surprised if they did put in other stuff.

I was already working on a 45-degree update and now they do this.

Munden
01-24-2012, 10:50 PM
Yes, I can confirm they've replaced old fuzzy Street View in the Los Angeles area with brand new imagery with the latest camera. Enjoy looking for more updates!

Munden
01-25-2012, 03:38 AM
I've also noticed new imagery scattered around in Italy such as in Arqua Petrarca.

BillyBob
01-25-2012, 03:54 AM
They have done the Brighton Pier too.

Munden
01-25-2012, 10:41 PM
Yup, it was added back around November 1 of last year with a lot of the other parks and piers.

http://www.gearthhacks.com/streetview/file.php?fileid=11914

SpiderX22
01-26-2012, 05:20 AM
This helps a lot: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Google_Street_View

SpiderX22
02-25-2012, 03:17 AM
Streetview is now in Russia, for the most part in the Moscow region and St. Petersburg.

http://google-latlong.blogspot.com/2012/02/street-view-on-google-maps-comes-to.html

Crane
03-31-2012, 08:47 PM
Thailand and Poland!

SpiderX22
03-31-2012, 11:40 PM

Yup :P

Wednesday, March 21, 2012:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a9/Flag_of_Thailand.svg/22px-Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thailand) Bangkok (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangkok,_Thailand), Chiang Mai (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiang_Mai,_Thailand), Phuket (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phuket,_Thailand)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/12/Flag_of_Poland.svg/22px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland) Warsaw (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw), Kraków (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krak%C3%B3w), Łódź (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%81%C3%B3d%C5%BA), Wrocław (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wroc%C5%82aw), Oleśnica (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ole%C5%9Bnica), Gmina Oława (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gmina_O%C5%82awa), Poznań (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pozna%C5%84), Gdańsk (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gda%C5%84sk), Szczecin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Szczecin), Lublin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lublin), Białystok (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bia%C5%82ystok), Gdynia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gdynia), Sopot (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sopot), Gniezno (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gniezno), Świnoujście (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%9Awinouj%C5%9Bcie) landmarks as Malbork Castle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malbork_Castle), Będzin Castle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C4%99dzin_Castle), Biskupin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biskupin), Jastarnia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jastarnia), Hel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hel,_Poland) and more
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/05/Flag_of_Brazil.svg/22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil) Part of Negro River (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_Negro_%28Amazon%29) and some nearby settlements
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f3/Flag_of_Switzerland.svg/20px-Flag_of_Switzerland.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switzerland) Part of Rhaetian Railway (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhaetian_Railway)

SpiderX22
07-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Imagery in California updated, both the national parks and assorted other imagery.

http://google-latlong.blogspot.com/2012/07/street-view-goes-on-road-trip-through.html

SpiderX22
07-25-2012, 06:00 AM
New Imagery in Charlotte, NC