PDA

View Full Version : i give up

viVaPaLeStIne
08-22-2005, 08:53 PM
sorry for botherin u mickey i dont want u to hate me lool bt do u remember the army that caused the problem when i put & in its name!!?? will i cant find it now i enterd the city with 2 armies and i add 500 trops to one of them then when i went back to the armies list i couldnt find my army "Seek and Destroy" and i found that the other army didnt get the 500 troops i add for it and that the 37,5 geo's were taken so if u know where i can find my army it would be great:)

viVaPaLeStIne
08-22-2005, 08:55 PM
sorry for botherin u mickey i dont want u to hate me lool bt do u remember the army that caused the problem when i put & in its name!!?? will i cant find it now i enterd the city with 2 armies and i add 500 trops to one of them then when i went back to the armies list i couldnt find my army "Seek and Destroy" and i found that the other army didnt get the 500 troops i add for it and that the 37,5 geo's were taken so if u know where i can find my army it would be great:)

ok i was attacked after i occupied the city and now i've receaved the msg lool sorry my misstake

Mickey
08-22-2005, 08:59 PM

I can't find "Seek and Destroy" anywhere. It must have either been killed or renamed, as it simply doesn't exist.

What is the name of the other army (with the missing troops)?