PDA

View Full Version : Resource rate changes

Mickey
08-24-2005, 03:01 AM
In addition to changing the way jewels are collected (http://www.googleearthhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1464), we've changed the rates given for most resources.

Jewels now pay 2.25 Geos each, instead of 0.45, to compensate for the increased difficulty in obtaining them.

Oil and cotton prices are still on a sliding scale, but every number in the scale has been doubled, effectively giving you twice as many Geos for your oil/cotton.

Also, you can now only purchase one oil well and one cotton field every 24 hours. They're in tight supply now, so it would be somewhat hard to do more than that, but that will help keep things a little more fair for the newcomers.

viVaPaLeStIne
08-24-2005, 07:25 AM
i think this is better, bt what do u think about given GEO's for every hour or day u hold ur city, in that way even if u were attacked and loset ur troops it would be worth

viVaPaLeStIne
08-24-2005, 07:29 AM
i 4got somethin, what about clickin on a botton on the website that opens after u collect ur jewel and not entering a cood, it would make it easier and u can chat and work online and at the same time just click bottons and collect jewels??

bell
08-24-2005, 07:35 AM
i 4got somethin, what about clickin on a botton on the website that opens after u collect ur jewel and not entering a cood, it would make it easier and u can chat and work online and at the same time just click bottons and collect jewels??

The idea with the code is that it cannot easily be done automaticly with scripts, however some people have allready succesfully used OCR software to circumvent this. A more distorted code would propably help, similar to what some online forums use to verify a registration.

Bastian
08-24-2005, 08:00 AM
what about a very very distorted code with only one number. and below are 10 buttons with numbers 0-9