PDA

View Full Version : script problem?

Bastian
08-24-2005, 09:57 PM
since 1 hour i get no ressources and my armies don't move. is there a bug in the script?

birq
08-24-2005, 09:59 PM
I also can't find a spot for a new oil well. I have found plenty of places that SHOULD be good, but none of them will show me the "Drill New Oil Well Here?" prompt.

rasqual
08-24-2005, 11:55 PM
OK, now we know. There is no code. Mickey has been doing all the updating manually, by keyboard. He's collapsed in a heap! Someone call 911! ;-)

Mickey
08-25-2005, 12:49 AM
since 1 hour i get no ressources and my armies don't move. is there a bug in the script?
Yes, there was. It should be fixed now.

I also can't find a spot for a new oil well. I have found plenty of places that SHOULD be good, but none of them will show me the "Drill New Oil Well Here?" prompt.
I'll check it out shortly.

OK, now we know. There is no code. Mickey has been doing all the updating manually, by keyboard. He's collapsed in a heap! Someone call 911!
It's been tough work, but I might turn it over to the scripts now. :)

Mickey
08-25-2005, 12:59 AM

I just tried it and I was able to build a well with no problem. I tried to plant a field as well, and it would have let me but I got the "you can only plant one field every 24 hours message".

What is the message being returned under the network link in your menu on the left?

birq
08-25-2005, 02:05 AM
What is the message being returned under the network link in your menu on the left?

It says "Please move to a more open area", etc. It sure looks like it should let me build one there.