PDA

View Full Version : **** talking thread

Stanley
08-26-2005, 05:22 PM
I think there needs to be a talking thread. One where I can call out those people who've tried to attack me (*cough*nokras*cough*)

Thoughts?

Lukepuuk
08-26-2005, 08:43 PM
I actually think this is a good idea. Makes the game more social also.
A thread where you can say anything about the other players or about something you've done to them.

grav8e
08-26-2005, 09:09 PM
Just be advised that the usual disclaimer and warnings apply to all forums and threads. Need we say more?

Mickey
08-26-2005, 09:36 PM
Well, here you go!

Just be advised that the usual disclaimer and warnings apply to all forums and threads. Need we say more?

Yes! Remember to treat each other with respect. I really don't have much patience for people that don't. :)

qrnster
08-26-2005, 10:38 PM
I would just like to say oh my gosh Bell is so rich! He just buys more and more troops, and Jakarta will be impossible to take over. Once I attack once, I don't like giving up because the other army has lots of troops- I prefer getting enough troops and taking the army on. But Bell, seriously, the numbers! They made the decision for me!

Volli82
08-27-2005, 02:18 AM
I think there needs to be a talking thread. One where I can call out those people who've tried to attack me (*cough*nokras*cough*)

Thoughts?

yeah, ok i haven´t attacked you, but a talking thread is a great idea. am i allowed to talk here without attacking you? ;)

earthstar
08-27-2005, 03:17 PM
That was quite something. Newcomer Qrnster was Number 1 and then lost 2 cities. As did Dafied. What was all that about? B076467 doesn't have armies headed to those places so it seems random.
To decode: You're outside Dallas, I want Miami, together we'll destroy aravan. Good luck to you.

EarthStar

druidiine
08-27-2005, 04:11 PM
well, san antonio seems to be well protected at least at the moment,

aravan
08-29-2005, 05:16 PM
"To decode: You're outside Dallas, I want Miami, together we'll destroy aravan. Good luck to you."

I think I made it easy on you. Token armies in both cities just because no one was paying attention. There are bigger targets on my list...

Lukepuuk
08-29-2005, 11:24 PM
Maybe we should continue the conversation here War_Peace, as Stanley advised :cool:

qrnster
09-02-2005, 03:24 PM
why does everyone want my bay of bengal empire! now it's all gone. But I am keeping dhaka. Roger Andrew, you will never get your chance at that city again. just the friendly old heads up. :lol: :mad:

qrnster
09-02-2005, 04:19 PM
i mean, 1500 troops- can he really knock that many over!!!

qrnster
09-02-2005, 07:21 PM
okay, roger andrews about to smash me so i take dat back! i had 3000 but he still got in on me!

earthstar
09-02-2005, 07:31 PM
dear tukamotton, check your private messages please.

War_Peace
09-02-2005, 07:39 PM
dear tukamotton, check your private messages please.

Do not attack me! Pleeeeeeeeeease!! I only have Caracas and Miami :(

I could barely afford the nuke shields! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!! :( ühühühühüühü...

Lukepuuk
09-02-2005, 10:51 PM
I have no idea how you guys are doing this.
I'm currently having enough problems just holding on to the only one I have left.
And Qrnster...seeying the way you play you'll probably be in the top 10 again within 10 days.

War_peace...what do you mean you only have caracas and miami? You are nr 1..........again :whoa:

Since you guys are doing it the honest way i believe....you must be dreaming of typing in codes when sleeping :spin:

qrnster
09-02-2005, 11:49 PM
just coz ur a crazy jewel hunting maniac- no offence, but u do it all day long. and i don't care if u try and nuke me coz i haven't got anymore cities. I am just going to muster loads and loads and loads of troops. That is, if they get carried on past beta. Otherwise I will take a pause, and come back when the game is reset. Of course, I could do something with all my troops that i have at my home base- but knowing u and ur apparent 35k troops in Cape Town, don't expect me taking Dehli anytime soon!

Lukepuuk
09-02-2005, 11:57 PM
just coz ur a crazy jewel hunting maniac- no offence, but u do it all day long. and i don't care if u try and nuke me coz i haven't got anymore cities. I am just going to muster loads and loads and loads of troops. That is, if they get carried on past beta. Otherwise I will take a pause, and come back when the game is reset. Of course, I could do something with all my troops that i have at my home base- but knowing u and ur apparent 35k troops in Cape Town, don't expect me taking Dehli anytime soon!

ehmmmm...against who is this?

qrnster
09-03-2005, 05:10 PM
war peace- though i wish i hadn't said it! lolz- as he owns the region i used to have! Which means thousands of troops in each city.

Lukepuuk
09-03-2005, 06:16 PM
Not to worry...I don't think anybody can hold on to a lot of cities for long.
When you have 6-10 cities you will kill your arm trying to find enough jewels.
Eventually someone will put out a large scaled attack and you lose everything.

qrnster
09-03-2005, 06:38 PM
but war peace is generally persistent enough with jewel hunting.
dont worry war peace- I'm not planning your demise! (Like I could do it anyway!)
perhaps one day I'll take another city- but probably not one of his!

Lukepuuk
09-03-2005, 07:43 PM
I was persistent with jewel hunting at first. Now I must say I'm earning a nice Geo from all the mines and wells and stuff.
My hand was really hurting so I kinda slowed down on the hunting.
I'm saving up all my troops in my big german tower now ;)
So for now no more attacking other cities. Just saving it all up and helping some allies where I can.

earthstar
09-04-2005, 11:11 AM
Do not attack me! Pleeeeeeeeeease!! I only have Caracas and Miami :(

I could barely afford the nuke shields! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!! :( ühühühühüühü...

that's b*tchy of you. i respect your ideas about nukes and resources but that i would have thought, was beneath a respectable player.

War_Peace
09-04-2005, 11:14 AM
Nice catch...

Lukepuuk
09-07-2005, 10:25 PM
The board is a mess currently...there are so many troops walking around that I can't even see the cities :|

I again hope that someday the troops will have to pay oil for moving around. Maybe that will give them a goal for moving.