PDA

View Full Version : Australian cities

Mick Heaven
08-27-2005, 01:04 AM
Bloody typical. Why is it when one thinks of Australia they think of Sydney. It's a dirty, dirty place.
Melbourne is better and more livable
Adelaide is quirkier and has the best wine
Perth is as far away from anywhere in the world and was the first city to win the America's Cup from the yankees.
So please, give Oz a 2nd city:whine:
Onya Mate

dreadpr
09-08-2005, 06:57 AM
I agree. Huge land mass. Need more GEwar cities.

Brisbane, Hobart... heck how about Toowoomba, Katoomba, Wodonga, Wagga Wagga, Yellingup, kalgoorlie (just for the names)

araT
09-08-2005, 07:06 AM
Sydney. It's a dirty, dirty place.

Keep your oppinions to yourself, please.
Or i will be forced to push mine apon you, and they will NOT make you happy.

T.

anthonyeeles
09-08-2005, 01:01 PM
Don't mention anklets - they don't like it ;)

CalabreseBoy
09-08-2005, 01:07 PM
i agree, here are my two sugesstions for future additional australian cities

we should definately have melbourne included - and i also think that we should have the gold coast included aswell

just my opinion anyway so if you don't agree, dont hate on me - i'm just making a suggestion

doctorsmith
09-08-2005, 10:02 PM
[QUOTE=Mick Heaven]
Melbourne is better and more livable
Adelaide is quirkier and has the best wine
Perth is as far away from anywhere in the world and was the first city to win the America's Cup from the yankees.

Melbourne is better and more livable :lol: obviously you have never liver in melbourne , its flat and either freezing or boiling . Adelaide yes its quirky all right and they do whine well , have you heard our Foreign Minister speek :whine: . And yes Perth is the most remote capital city in the world , and full of ex south africans , some would say not remote enough :spin: Hobart never heard of it :confused:
Tropical Far North Queensland on the other hand is heaven on earth

Dr.Smith M.A.D.

dymsim
09-08-2005, 10:11 PM
Yeah, I'll agree Sydney is cra*ped on by Melbourne. Still, Melbourne city is very bad. Too many smokers and drunkards, makes life as a Catholic very disappointing watching people waste their lives ...

Anyway, back to the point. New Zealand beats Australia hands down (other than the sheep. Let's not mention the sheep people!)

doctorsmith
09-08-2005, 10:16 PM
New Zealand , can't be that great judging by the amount of Kiwis in Oz . I think there after our sheep :lol:

Dr. S

War_Peace
09-09-2005, 07:56 PM
Aussie deserves one or more...

Mickey
09-09-2005, 09:11 PM
Melbourne is on there now. For other specific requests, please post them in a new thread so it's easier for me to keep track of them.

Thanks,
Mickey