PDA

View Full Version : Netherlands and neighbours and Sullei

Lukepuuk
08-28-2005, 12:38 AM
I'm the first one asking here for an alliance

Seeking alliance with everyone from Holland because that's my country :lol:
I seem to be the only dutch men having succes here. So time for change.

Also Sullei because he seems to have hold of East Germany while I have West Germany. At first I wanted the whole of Germany but its gonna cost too much money to fight sullei too who seems to have the same plan.

I will never attack anyone who accepts my alliance and will try to help them too. As a sign I also nuked one of 'decodes' cities who was trying to conquer Europe as well :)

And in the future when we have more options I am willing to donate armies and Geo's as well to Allies.
For now I can only attack and capture cities and leaving them again for my allies or nuke em.

Hey this Allieing stuff is cool :spin:

Now come on my dutch fellowmen...don't dissapoint me :menacing:
Ofcourse...any other country can also make me an allie. Together we're always stronger and as I work at home I do have more time playing this game

Stadsman
08-28-2005, 01:59 AM
Hey Lukepuuk,

You picked the wrong country. Unfortunately us Dutchies are in the minority here. And I don't play GEwar, so I can't be of much help.

Good luck though.

decode
08-28-2005, 10:11 AM
the unprovoked nuclear destruction of vienna is a welcome reason to me to do some cleanup in europe now, hehe. nice to "battle" you, luk :kiss: but i prefer the conventional battle as it isnt as spineless as nuking ;)

now for my call:
if there are mature leaders who prefer the conventional, oldschool battle like me i'm willing to sign an nuclear non-aggression pact with them to wipe out the axis of nuclear evil :menacing:

my 1st forum post
- great game!

Lukepuuk
08-28-2005, 10:52 AM
haha its nothing personal decode. you were just getting too big and moving fast towards me. had to do something.

decode
08-28-2005, 11:06 AM
nevermind - there are some guys on their way to exchange presents with yours :cool:

atomkraft - nein danke! :lol:

Lukepuuk
08-28-2005, 11:25 AM
Also....I do think we should either use nuclear weapons or get rid of them altogether...because now I have to buy a shield for each city and the people who don't have an 250Geo's advantage over me. So either everybody buys the shield or we lose all nukes.

Lukepuuk
08-28-2005, 11:36 AM
nevermind - there are some guys on their way to exchange presents with yours :cool:

atomkraft - nein danke! :lol:

can you bring me the new playstation portable? i'll exchange you with an X-Box 2

decode
08-28-2005, 11:44 AM
/me rolls a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiig psp to the gates of cologne ;)

Lukepuuk
08-28-2005, 11:48 AM
HAHAHAA the bombed housewives of Vienna hahahahahahaha
:spin: :rofl: :rofl:

Lukepuuk
08-28-2005, 12:19 PM
Personal wars are very expensive because they never end...
How about stopping it and I'll promise not to nuke you again :P

Aodhan
08-28-2005, 02:37 PM
Personal wars are very expensive because they never end...
How about stopping it and I'll promise not to nuke you again :P

No, this is fun! While you two are trying to off each other I'll sneak in back and take all of your stuff.

Lukepuuk
08-28-2005, 02:48 PM
I was already affraid that people would read this and know exactly where to look for sneaking in the back and robbing us.
But it's not as easy as that...it's a cold war now but on the verge of breaking into a nuclear holocaust :x

Lukepuuk
08-28-2005, 07:41 PM
hahaha Decode is standing outside of my city with approximately 35.000 troops. So I quickly saved up 1000Geo's to buy Nukes and blow his cities away...but when I saw the names of his troops I laughed my *** off and couldn't go on with the nukes. So just invested it in troops to give him his honest fight.
Giving your troops names as '5000 bombed-out housewives of Vienna','5000 protesters against nuclear bombings' and '5000 nuclear mutated children of Vienna' after I nuked Vienna deserves that much haha.