PDA

View Full Version : Home Base

mbr
08-30-2005, 06:03 PM
I had to changed my HomeBase because I was to near at Cologne, why other aktiv players are in the centrum of cities.

Stanley
08-30-2005, 06:11 PM
?

You can't change where your homebase is located can you?

This should be a feature, pay 100 Geo's and move your home base. Can only do it every 48 hours. Must wait 1 hour for it to activate..

War_Peace
08-30-2005, 06:13 PM
Maybe because you are pissing me off?

War_Peace
08-30-2005, 06:15 PM
+1

Definitely!

Stucking would be such a shame!

*CHECK YOUR MESSAGES GOD **** IT!

Mickey
08-30-2005, 07:00 PM
I had to changed my HomeBase because I was to near at Cologne, why other aktiv players are in the centrum of cities.

Let me know who they are and I'll make them change as well.

For those that don't know, I have built a script that allows me to force people to move their home base, if the base is inside of a major city, in the middle of the ocean, etc.

rasqual
08-30-2005, 07:09 PM
You can't change where your homebase is located can you?

This should be a feature, pay 100 Geo's and move your home base. Can only do it every 48 hours. Must wait 1 hour for it to activate..
See, that's just good thinking. "Bugging out" takes time.

All these hours and rates things happen, though, need to be organically -- not arbitrarily -- related. Ideally as functions either of each other (with logical dependencies) or as values in a "god table" Mickey would maintain as our de facto divine being. ;-)

War_Peace
08-30-2005, 07:10 PM
I just hate *him, don't you?...

*him: -rasqual-

Roger Andrew
08-30-2005, 07:34 PM
Hate is such an extreme word; hope it isn't your true feelings, Turkish delight?

I am going to be happy using that descriptor (as it seemed to annoy you) until your lower than 5th position!

Bon Chance confreres!

hypeserver
09-01-2005, 12:37 AM
rasqual isn't bad I don't see what's wrong with him.........alas it's always the newbies dissing the elders to the site the "original" beta testers for GEwar and for you newbies who didn't know it was called GEHwar originally lol

Volli82
09-01-2005, 01:41 AM
Hate is such an extreme word; hope it isn't your true feelings, Turkish delight?

I am going to be happy using that descriptor (as it seemed to annoy you) until your lower than 5th position!

Bon Chance confreres!

oh that reminds me: " hate is just a four letters word"
great song ;)

araT
09-01-2005, 03:22 AM
You all are like a bunch of school kids.. all i'm hearing is "WAHHH mummy, he hurt me!! :whine:" If your pissed off, collect a bunch of Jewels, buy some nukes or some armies & attack the sh*t out of him! thats the beauty of GEwar - Vengance! :shifty: :D

T.

Lukepuuk
09-01-2005, 03:05 PM

Bon Chance confreres!

what is a descriptor? :whoa:

Roger Andrew
09-01-2005, 05:20 PM
Descriptor; that which describes you.

For War_Peace, as he is young (guess) and from Ankara, I've called him Turkish Delight .... aren't descriptors fun (as long as they are not demeaning)

I am self described as The Old Gentleman or TOG for short, (but wife will tell you I'm not short , Ha Ha.)

What would be yours; after you've FINISHed that is?

War_Peace
09-01-2005, 05:33 PM
rasqual is a fine young man... I mean... An old man :P

We are ok with him!

AND YOU ARE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE THAT DOES NOT UNDERSTAND NOTHIN' ABOUT METAPHOR! YAOW(Don Vito)!!...

As to Roger Andrew (The olderestesthest...) guy here: I AM FROM ISTANBUL AND NOT A DELIGHT! :) :P

Lukepuuk
09-01-2005, 06:08 PM
Descriptor; that which describes you.

For War_Peace, as he is young (guess) and from Ankara, I've called him Turkish Delight .... aren't descriptors fun (as long as they are not demeaning)

I am self described as The Old Gentleman or TOG for short, (but wife will tell you I'm not short , Ha Ha.)

What would be yours; after you've FINISHed that is?

What would be mine....have to think about that.
From the Netherlands...29 years....half Greek/half Dutch.
This should open a thousand windows for you to give me a descriptor :P

I'll try to think of something fun, but you'll probably beat me to it.

Roger Andrew
09-02-2005, 07:54 PM
Neverlander?

Volli82
09-03-2005, 12:48 PM
Neverlander?

point :D ;)