PDA

View Full Version : Stop This!

War_Peace
08-30-2005, 10:50 PM
*WE DEMAND WHICH IS RIGHT!

*STOP WORKING LABOURERS!!

*YES TO THE ALTERNATIVE RESOURCE METHODS!!

STOP THE MINES - STOP THE FIELDS - STOP THE WELLS

*STOP USING .KML FILES TO GAIN RESOURCES!!

*RENEW THE SYSTEM!!

REGARDS,

*UNITED LABOURERS WORLDWIDE*

-ULW-

qrnster
08-30-2005, 10:54 PM
when it comes out of beta it will be reset so everyone will probably get an even share of the resources. I 've started a thread on how to get out of beta and get the software in place.

Getting out of beta (http://www.googleearthhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7030#post7030)

War_Peace
08-30-2005, 11:00 PM
It is not about evening, it is more about morning!!

Do not make me do those terrible jokes please...

Lukepuuk
08-30-2005, 11:18 PM
Its gonna be hardest on those who worked their *** of now...when the game comes out of Beta...and everyone will be set back to zero.
I think I'm gonna try a little less hard now although I don't think the game will come out of beta for month yet.
Keep evolving it yet and making sure there are no more bugs.
Doesn't matter. Let's not forget that even Google Earth is still in Beta.

His Lord Uberdude
08-31-2005, 01:31 AM
*WE DEMAND WHICH IS RIGHT!

*STOP WORKING LABOURERS!!

*YES TO THE ALTERNATIVE RESOURCE METHODS!!

STOP THE MINES - STOP THE FIELDS - STOP THE WELLS

*STOP USING .KML FILES TO GAIN RESOURCES!!

*RENEW THE SYSTEM!!

REGARDS,

*UNITED LABOURERS WORLDWIDE*

-ULW-
Who the heck do you think you are? You think Mickey is going to listen to you and change the entire game because you demand it?! Last I checked, this was not a communist forum! So quit demanding that we have a revolution and get off your "trampled workers" soapbox, Castro!

Beezer
08-31-2005, 04:29 AM
Just out of curiosity, how may threads like this are you going to start?? This is the second one today.

araT
08-31-2005, 04:34 AM
Who the heck do you think you are? You think Mickey is going to listen to you and change the entire game because you demand it?! Last I checked, this was not a communist forum! So quit demanding that we have a revolution and get off your "trampled workers" soapbox, Castro!

:lol: :rofl: :lol:
Amen, brother.. :lol:

T.

War_Peace
08-31-2005, 11:06 AM
U Capitalist Bustards!

Seriously, It is not about who I am or who you are not...

The system is now corrupted. Demanding equal opportunity is the right thing.

That's all...

Beezer
08-31-2005, 12:33 PM
[B]The system is now corrupted.
In your view yes.

Based on posts in this and other threads there are as many or more people who feel that the current system is fine.

War_Peace
08-31-2005, 12:38 PM
Look pal!

Mickey made a quota for 24 hours! This indicates that the system is indeed curropted. It seems to be fine now but those guys that took all those resources before the current quota system, they are my problem!

Well, i guess I will have to wait till the holy RESET DAY!

I just can't wait!!...

Beezer
08-31-2005, 01:03 PM
Two points and then I'm done arguing with you in this thread for today, I promise.

1) You more than likely will have to wait for the "holy reset day" before the playing field is leveled.

2) In your initial post, you mention "we". Who is "we"?? I have yet to see anyone that agrees with your all of your suggestions. Just curious to know who else agrees with your viewpoint on this matter.

Mickey
08-31-2005, 01:18 PM
It seems to be fine now but those guys that took all those resources before the current quota system, they are my problem!
Yes, but I have two things to say about that:

1 - As their wells start expiring, they won't be able to replace them as quickly as they go away, as they can only make one new one every 24 hours, but they might lose a few a day. This opens up more opportunity for you.

2 - They purchased them completely legally. I changed the rules after the fact, but they didn't do anything wrong. It would be silly to go back in and take some away when they did nothing wrong in acquiring them.

War_Peace
08-31-2005, 01:18 PM
You just don't have a sence of humour, do you now!?

We: ULW : United Labourers Worldwide : Humour : Joke : Satirizing

Hello!! ??

Reset Day comes first before evening, it means evening

War_Peace
08-31-2005, 01:21 PM
They purchased them completely legally. I changed the rules after the fact, but they didn't do anything wrong. It would be silly to go back in and take some away when they did nothing wrong in acquiring them.

No it wouldn't. It would be just the right thing but,

I guess I will have to be patient till that day that everything will be even...

Meaning: Right now, this is just an experiment! :mad:

Mummy, I want my global domination :lol: :spin:

araT
08-31-2005, 01:47 PM
:lol: :rofl: :lol: You lot crack me up..

Its just a game - If you dont like it, dont play it ..atleast till you think its fair.. If you keep playing it you'll have to deal with the current circumstances, knowing they will be merely temporary. Why dont you use this time to get yourself ready for war and reap vengance on those you feel have wronged you - isnt that how it goes in the real world? *cough* ;)

T.

Beezer
08-31-2005, 01:51 PM
You just don't have a sence of humour, do you now!?

I do. It's just hard to tell via a message board if you are joking or not. Especially since most of your posts make it seem like you are bent out of shape over a GAME. It is made even harder to tell joke from rant when you type in ALL CAPS.

So, at this point, since I can't discern your rants from your jokes, I will simply ignore your posts (unless my job as moderator requires me otherwise).

War_Peace
08-31-2005, 02:02 PM
"Are you high or incredibly stupid?" said an authority from the United Nations.

Bush waited for a few seconds and said, "I sure you, I am not high!"

Duuuuude!!...

Only that part is joke, ok!? Can not you understand my point?

There are no such thing as the ULW, however there are a few things that are just not right! I said those things using satirizing(as if it was a manifesto of a union or something)

araT
08-31-2005, 02:07 PM
"Are you high or incredibly stupid?" said an authority from the United Nations.

Bush waited for a few seconds and said, "I assure you, I am not high!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Brilliant!

War_Peace
08-31-2005, 02:22 PM
That is a quote from the South Park

That dialog occurs when Bush claims that Saddam Hussein is producing weapons of mass destruction in heaven(!!) with the Satan based on the intelligence reports that shows the pictures of a few clouds taken from the satellite...

His Lord Uberdude
08-31-2005, 02:26 PM
You know, I have another reason to reject War-Peace's system: realism. We're shooting for realistic here, right? Well, how realistic is having everyone get money automatically? Without laborers? How realistic is not having any natural resources? War_Peaces "demands" just don't go with the direction the game's going.

War_Peace
08-31-2005, 02:44 PM
I decided to deal this with Mickey.

I am really tired of you!...

*NO .KML FILES*

*MORE EQUALITY*

Lukepuuk
08-31-2005, 02:48 PM
[QUOTE=War_Peace]"Are you high or incredibly stupid?" said an authority from the United Nations.

Bush waited for a few seconds and said, "I sure you, I am not high!"

QUOTE]

Great South Park episode where Bush was trying to bomb heaven :lol:
I believe the episode was called 'Ladder to Heaven'. Gotta download that one.

rasqual
08-31-2005, 03:41 PM
W&P -- the signal to noise ratio is really, really bad. Please, for the sake of economy in discourse, more matter and less art.

partin
09-01-2005, 04:26 AM
Who can tell me the "Capitalist Bustards" mean?

elk-tamer
09-01-2005, 05:21 AM
Who can tell me the "Capitalist Bustards" mean?
bustard (bŭs'tərd) , a heavy-bodied, ground-running bird of the family Otidedae.

I think "Capitalist" may just be a typo.

War_Peace
09-01-2005, 09:56 AM
You guys are smarter then I thought!

Capitalist: Supporter of capitalism

Capitalism: http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-9020150?query=capitalism&ct=

As to bustards, I have nothing to say!!

rasqual
09-05-2005, 06:39 AM
bustard (bŭs'tərd) , a heavy-bodied, ground-running bird of the family Otidedae.

I think "Capitalist" may just be a typo.

:lol: