PDA

View Full Version : Geos

CalabreseBoy
09-01-2005, 12:40 PM
lol - im only just started this game like 20 mins ago,

is the way to get some geos early on when you have none to go jewel hunting?

and also, how do you make your conversion rate go up

any help with these questions would be much appreciated

thanks

Mick Heaven
09-01-2005, 12:42 PM
Er, jewel hunting is free, you just have to download the kml file you can find in your personal GEwar section:
http://www.googleearthhacks.com/war/resource_jewels.php

CalabreseBoy
09-01-2005, 12:45 PM
yeh i know its free, what i was asking is that, early on in the game when you have no geos, is jewel hunting, then selling the jewels, the only way to make geos?

Mick Heaven
09-01-2005, 12:48 PM
Yeh, pretty much. There's a discussion on whether to give Geos to kicking butt and taking over cities but it's still in discussion phase. Until you can get 50 geos and buy yourself a mine/oil well/cotton you're stuck with the jewel hunting.
I suggest you buy a diamond mine first, the other two are difficult to find and slower to rake in more geos. Plus the diamond mine aspect only came online last week so there's still some space...at the moment.

CalabreseBoy
09-01-2005, 12:57 PM
yeh thanks for that info, and also, is it possible to build mines, wells ect... when its so crowded like that, i zoomed in and it said find somewhere less crowded?? so even though it says that, is it still possible to build in those areas?

Lukepuuk
09-01-2005, 03:01 PM
nope. only on spots where there is enough room.
Otherwise you will have to wait till one dries up.
But you never know which one that will be.

About the conversion rate. You can't change it.
It changes automatically. The more diamond mines there come, the more diamand is produced, the lower the conversion rate will be.
Simple ;)