PDA

View Full Version : La Granja and Madrid metro, WHY?

deibid
09-02-2005, 06:39 AM
Yes, I read the reasons. Yes I see you denied them.
All I can say is that you denied these files :mad: BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO DO SO AND BE SO IMPORTANT.

Madrid metro:
The overlay does not match the metro? WHY? because you say so?
I live in Madrid, I know the metro, and the overlay MATCHES the metro quite well, sir.
I will go with the "hard to read" part, though that's minor and many files have that in common.
And you may proceed to delete also the Bilbao Metro overlay which was approved 8/31, it has the same quality. You are driving me mad. Some hours of my time working on this and you denie it.

About La Granja Royal Palace. So you don't see its utility. How funny!. AND WHAT THE HELL IS THE UTILITY OF THE OTHER ROYAL PALACES THAT ARE APPROVED?
I see you were not in the mood for approvals.
FYI, it's a pretty palace visited by several million people each year, and the overlay is a map of the gardens and fountains (the most important part) that enhances a low-res satellite image.

Thankyou for nothing. :mad:

deibid
09-02-2005, 06:56 AM
Right now I'm uploading a NEW Madrid metro QUITE EASY to read.

I also uploaded THE SAME La Granja file, because I searched possible reasons for denial, and UTILITY OF THE FILE does not match any of them. I hope you approve it.
If you don't, please tell me the utility of MOST of the approved files, any other that having fun or seeing some place.

deibid
09-02-2005, 10:06 AM
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Thank you very much. Now this is fun!