PDA

View Full Version : suggestions for the game

-_-ComputerGeek-_-
09-03-2005, 02:51 AM
First of all great job on setting up the game. Today i tried to take over Los Angeles with 1 army inside. But that army had 54,000 troops. If i were to have known that i wouldn't have tried to attack with my 700 troops. One suggestion that i would like to make is to display how many troops there are in the armies too.

-_-ComputerGeek-_-

War_Peace
09-03-2005, 10:41 AM
Send a 100 troop scout!

Knock knock! Is there anyone!!?...

Lukepuuk
09-03-2005, 11:28 AM
Indeed. When there is just one army inside a city you can send scouts.
If a city is occupied by more then just one armie you will still not know how large the second army is.
I believe mickey was working on an extra addition to the game: spies

You should wait for that.
It's also a little strategic...there can be only one or 2 armies but you don't know how many troops.

Thanks for telling all of us how large his army is by the way ;)

ps: I would never try to take over a city with just 700 troops. In 99 out of a 100 cases you'll lose. And even if you win you'll never hold on to that city for even a day.

hypeserver
09-03-2005, 02:19 PM
this is a good suggestion,but you should have probaly made the title of the topic the name of what you were suggesting because it appears like you were going to post it as a huge list.

Beezer
09-05-2005, 11:37 PM
One suggestion that i would like to make is to display how many troops there are in the armies too.
Not a bad idea, but one that I won' think will happen. Much like real wars, you don't know everything about your enemy. Same in the game. It ads the element of risk to the game. Makes it much more interesting and reqires you to develop more specific strategies.

rasqual
09-05-2005, 11:55 PM
BTW, I hereby announce my complete support for any political decisions made by the student from South Dakota, "Computergeek" (plus the extra characters he included in his name). If anyone wants to form alliances, I commend his political leadership to your attention.

To quote a noted figure, "He must increase, I must decrease . . . "

;-)