PDA

View Full Version : Small Changes

Lukepuuk
09-05-2005, 11:16 PM
I'm not going for any big changes in the game because I don't think it's do-able in a short time.
Also I think the game should stay in Beta as long as Mickey thinks it's totally finished.

The small changes could be:

Attacking and intercepting other enemies. This makes the ally thing easier.

Notifying on the gewar index page of private messages. Tried it myself once with phpbb and it shouldn't be impossible to do.

More cities. As the capacity has grown, it seems now there really aren't enough cities to occupy.

That's about it for me I think.

On the long scale it might be usefull to have certain advantages to some cities.
Like some cities landinwards having an airport. An airport could quickly deploy armies within a certain mile limit.
Some cities at the coast should have a harbour. And the harbour could quickly deploy armies oversea.

And I hear everyone about getting money for cities...I dont know about that one...kinda sounds like monopoly. Maybe you could get money for selling a city. The longer you've had it, the more you get. And once you sold it you can't occupy it again for at least a week or so. I'm not really for that idea but I do think it's better then getting Geo's for the city you're occupying.

And also getting more use out of Google Earth. Once a day a quiz about a certain place or event that happened sometime. And you have to find it and earn more Geo's for it. Could also be weekly.

I do like a lot of the other ideas, like a certain economy and stuff. But you're gonna need a complete software company to see that anytime soon.
As I see it this game is evolving fast enough as it is. My compliments.

rasqual
09-05-2005, 11:51 PM
You forgot to remind Mickey that you're patient enough to wait until Morning. ;-)

Lukepuuk
09-06-2005, 12:12 AM
Wow hold on....morning? that's like 6 hours away. what am i gonna do in the meantime? get away from my pc or actually go to sleep? :whoa: