PDA

View Full Version : How many troops in a city?

roswelljam
09-06-2005, 01:15 PM
Sorry for asking this if it has already been asked. I know I can see how many armies are in an occupied city - is there a way to see how many troops are within that city?? I don't want to attack a city before I know I have at least enough troops to give me a chance of gaining it!

War_Peace
09-06-2005, 01:34 PM
Yeah, you wish!...

Beezer
09-06-2005, 03:10 PM
Sorry for asking this if it has already been asked. I know I can see how many armies are in an occupied city - is there a way to see how many troops are within that city?? I don't want to attack a city before I know I have at least enough troops to give me a chance of gaining it!
There is no way to tell how many troops are in a given city. I don't expect that this aspect will change anytime soon, as it adds to the risk factor of playing the game.

Lukepuuk
09-06-2005, 03:32 PM
That should never change I think. That's the fun of war in this game.
You don't know if there are 5 armies with only 500 troops per army...or that he's got 5 armies of 10.000 troops each...

His Lord Uberdude
09-06-2005, 08:12 PM
But I really think we should know how big attacking armies are after we get pwned. I mean, I wanna know how big this guy's army was after he took down my 11,000 troops! :mad: (see Seoul, South Korea)

hypeserver
09-07-2005, 12:42 AM

please read the game F.A.Q. and Rules etc. before asking in the Questions/Problems thread

Beezer
09-07-2005, 01:14 AM
please read the game F.A.Q. and Rules etc. before asking in the Questions/Problems thread
FYI....this question is not addressed in the FAQ, so it was right to be asked here in the questions thread.

araT
09-07-2005, 02:47 AM

Hypeserver; Before you treat our users like idiots, please check that where you are linking them to actually has the answer.. I've seen you be derrogatory on many occasions, and you have been proven wrong almost every time. Just because you post through the roof doesnt mean you are better than a user with 1 post. You're 13, you dont know it all.. so quit trying to sound like you do. Lighten up.

T.

Mick Heaven
09-07-2005, 03:10 AM
I recommend buying an army (100 troops) and sending it in as a scout. If it get whacked by a gazillion troops well it's better than losing one of your better stocked armies. I did that in Wellington and found out the player there had five armies but only 100 troops each.:cool:

Or you can wait for the mysterious spies that may/may not arrive at some point

roswelljam
09-07-2005, 08:49 AM
Thanks to all that posted helpful replies! I guess it is more fun this way... Hopefully the "spies" option will be brought in as development continues.

War_Peace
09-07-2005, 12:01 PM
Before you treat our users like idiots, please check that where you are linking them to actually has the answer.. I've seen you be derrogatory on many occasions, and you have been proven wrong almost every time. Just because you post through the roof doesnt mean you are better than a user with 1 post. You're 13, you dont know it all.. so quit trying to sound like you do. Lighten up.

I am not fat god **** it, I am just big-boned!!...

araT
09-07-2005, 12:06 PM
:lol: :rofl: :lol:

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!

Gotta love south park!

T.