PDA

View Full Version : 1 Carat 0.18 Today.... 0.3 Yesterday ?

tukamotton
09-06-2005, 02:49 PM
It was a Dream?
:whine:

It's hard to get cotton or oil... and now this?

I don't want to spend my time getting jewels...

What can i do?

:mad:

araT
09-06-2005, 02:53 PM
Exchange rates change my friend.. as more people make mines, supply vs. demmand ratio decreases..

if there was only one cow producing milk, you would pay $100 a litre, there are millions of cows producing milk, so supply is higher or equal to demmand and thus, the desired item.. in this case milk, becomes cheaper

its simple economics ;)

T.

War_Peace
09-06-2005, 03:02 PM
:lol:

If there was only one cow producing milk, it would be a lot more than 100USD per liters!...

If there was only one cow producing milk and others were only a source of meat, those non-producing cows would beat that one up and make it one of them...

If there was only one cow on the earth, Bush would bomb it in case it might be a Terrorist...

Lukepuuk
09-06-2005, 03:37 PM
Perhaps it's time for a Goldmine then. One of my troops wanted to marry a Greek girl but couldn't find any gold ring in the shop.
Appeared they dreamt it all and Gold wasn't invented yet in this world.

araT
09-06-2005, 03:43 PM
:lol:

If there was only one cow producing milk, it would be a lot more than 100USD per liters!...

If there was only one cow producing milk and others were only a source of meat, those non-producing cows would beat that one up and make it one of them...

If there was only one cow on the earth, Bush would bomb it in case it might be a Terrorist...

:lol: :lol:
It was a hypothetical example you smartass :p

T.

fki
09-07-2005, 07:55 PM
down again! I wish I could "short" diamond prices.. :)

His Lord Uberdude
09-07-2005, 08:14 PM
down again! I wish I could "short" diamond prices.. :)
As realistic as that would be (the target for this game......I think), we have enough troubles with scripters going nuts. ;)