PDA

View Full Version : Nuke purchases now require that you own two cities

Mickey
09-08-2005, 02:59 PM
Starting now, you must own at least two cities to be able to purchase a nuke.

At the present time, you will still hold your nukes if you own fewer than two cities. However, in the near future we will likely make it so that you lose your nukes if your city count drops below two.

His Lord Uberdude
09-08-2005, 03:37 PM
It doesn't make sense for people to come out of the blue with a nuke. I've probably lost 3-4 cities that way.

Mickey
09-08-2005, 03:46 PM
I would eventually like to make it where you need to own various types of cities (technological, industrial, etc), but that's still some time off.

Beezer
09-08-2005, 06:30 PM
Starting now, you must own at least two cities to be able to purchase a nuke.

At the present time, you will still hold your nukes if you own fewer than two cities. However, in the near future we will likely make it so that you lose your nukes if your city count drops below two.

If you are going to implement this, may I suggest that you add more cities to the game?? There are very few cities and LOADS of people playing.

razzam21
09-08-2005, 10:08 PM
I have a problem with a player spending enough to get two cities then buys a nuke and because some nukes one of his cities he loses his nuke.

I can understand and I support the rule that youhave to own at least two cities to buy one but just because you drop to one i don't think you should lose what you bought.

Lukepuuk
09-08-2005, 10:24 PM
If you are going to implement this, may I suggest that you add more cities to the game?? There are very few cities and LOADS of people playing.

Exactly. We are at a point now that we need another 30-40 extra cities at least I guess. I have no idea if it's a lot of work though.

Anyway, razzam21 may be right. Maybe it's more fair to be able to buy one when you have 2 cities....and lose em when you have none.

War_Peace
09-08-2005, 10:38 PM
I have a problem with a player spending enough to get two cities then buys a nuke and because some nukes one of his cities he loses his nuke.

I can understand and I support the rule that youhave to own at least two cities to buy one but just because you drop to one i don't think you should lose what you bought.

+1

You can't loose what u already bought!! What the 4 stars!!? (****)

Lukepuuk
09-08-2005, 11:24 PM
Not yet, but Mickey brought up the idea of losing it when you have less then 2 cities. We're gonna need a lot of new cities.

A lot.

Mickey
09-09-2005, 12:36 AM
A bunch more cities are coming soon - hopefully tonight. :)

-_-ComputerGeek-_-
09-09-2005, 01:56 AM
Good cuz they are right. There are too few cities for so many people who are playing the game.

Brendo
09-09-2005, 02:35 AM
Thanks Mickey for finally giving us some (a) 'reward' for owning cities.

And yep, the aren't enough cities for the amount of players.

Looking forward to seeing how you implement the city types too.

rasqual
09-09-2005, 05:11 AM
Hush! He can't code if he's always reading forums! ;-)

Lukepuuk
09-09-2005, 03:48 PM
I don't think you should be able to Nuke people who haven't got any cities because some one (b076467) nuked my Homebase just after I'd collected enough jewels to buy 5 armies

Nuked your homebase? Is that possible? :whoa:

Mickey
09-09-2005, 03:54 PM
Nuked your homebase? Is that possible? :whoa:

No, it's not possible, unless there's a bug somewhere...

War_Peace
09-10-2005, 04:25 PM
What r u talkin' about?