PDA

View Full Version : New KML file downloads required

Mickey
09-09-2005, 01:20 PM
As was suggested to me, I have split the main KML file up into three separate files so they will load more quickly for you. You can find them on the Download your KML files (http://www.googleearthhacks.com/war/downloadkml.php) page.

Thanks,
Mickey

rasqual
09-09-2005, 02:02 PM
Aaaugh!

You don't want to subsume armies under folders for each player? That would be SO darned nice! It's a bit like how you'd expect a memo to look in the morning, on your desk. Your intel briefing staff wouldn't give you a memo that said "The Kurds have an army enroute to Manilla, a Turk unit is returning to its base, the Filipinos have an army going to Quebec -- oh, did I mention that the Kurds also have an army outside Brussels? Norway's third division army is approaching Shanghai, and -- oh yeah, the Kurds again? An army outside Dallas."

Much more sane to have each player -- which is the logical organizing principal, since it's the mind of the player that one is up against in the case of each of his/her armies -- as the folder under which each of his/her armies are subsumed.

Please!

You have ten minutes. ;-)

rasqual
09-09-2005, 02:12 PM
LOL

I'm just realizing that your avatar's animation is really nervous glancing back and forth, a nervous smile masking the stress and anxiety. Wondering where the NEXT broadside will come from. "Everywhere with the demands, the bozos, the noobs! Aaack!"

LOL

Mickey
09-09-2005, 02:35 PM
Your wish is my command. :) It now has a list of subfolders (sorted by username) for each user that has armies roaming the map. Each of those has subfolders (sorted by army name) that list their current roaming armies.

I'm just realizing that your avatar's animation is really nervous glancing back and forth, a nervous smile masking the stress and anxiety. Wondering where the NEXT broadside will come from. "Everywhere with the demands, the bozos, the noobs! Aaack!"
I've used that avatar for a number of years, but it certainly does seem fitting in here... :)