PDA

View Full Version : Is Stanley illegitimate ? If not...why so much ?

KMow
09-11-2005, 07:39 AM
It seems to me that either Stanley should be removed from GEWar or the entire thing should be conceeded to him, if he does in fact have over 700 armies legitimately...

War_Peace
09-11-2005, 10:37 AM
Illegitimate, shillegitimate!... You won't get anywhere...

Check this one out...

http://www.googleearthhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1818

Edit: The game is now a... hmm... a "test" area, ok? Anything can happen... Authorized personel will tell u that this is still "Beta" and you should consent to your destiny... hihi... How lovely is that!!? :spin:

Lukepuuk
09-11-2005, 01:45 PM
It seems to me that either Stanley should be removed from GEWar or the entire thing should be conceeded to him, if he does in fact have over 700 armies legitimately...

I believe to make it a little more fair, Mickey just recently attacked him with 300.000 troops if I didn't misread it.
But do look at the bright side...you wouldn't want the game to come out of beta with backdoors so that in six month half of the players would be cheating now would you?
Also as far as I read he didn't cheat, he just made a script that took the hassle out of jewelhunting. But it seems he's been playing straight for a while now and it took a long time for him to build this army as well.
But instead of creating a few armies with tenth of thousands of troops in it, he build a few hundred with 100 troops or something in it.
But you don't know if he's going to attack Wellington. Might be more fun for him to put those 150 armies in his already huge tower.