PDA

View Full Version : the place of my youth

stora
09-12-2005, 08:53 PM
hi,
:whine:
I am looking for a view of Stora near Skikda (east Algeria), it is the place where i spent 20 years in my youth
and i'll be very pleased if i get it !
Can somebody help me?

thanks a lot

Lukepuuk
09-12-2005, 09:56 PM
just for a view or for the game?
i'm willing to take a look at it though.

Corporal
09-12-2005, 11:23 PM
This isn't the place to ask for city views, it's for cities to be added to GEwar.

Anyway, I'd suggest referring to a map of the country and then zooming in on the general area. Since it's in Africa it'll probably be low-res and/or covered by clouds, especially if it's a small town.

grav8e
09-12-2005, 11:31 PM
I've moved this over to the "Where is...?" forum since it doesn't appear to apply to the GEWar game (please correct me if I'm wrong). Please clarify any request for views.

I just typed in Stora, Algeria in Google Earth and it took me right to it. If you are looking for an image with better resolution you'll probably need to find it from another source, though I doubt one would be publicly available.

McMaster_de
09-13-2005, 03:55 AM
Here is your place, but only in low res. Look at the link, there are some nice pctures of the small town.

http://fse.castanet.free.fr/philippeville/envrac/index3.html?

stora
09-13-2005, 07:56 PM
Thanks a lot for these informations ! and sorry for my request i have not understand the rules !? :confused: