PDA

View Full Version : Is Stanley Cheating ?

KMow
09-13-2005, 12:52 AM
Is this issue going to be addressed ?

Corporal
09-13-2005, 01:05 AM
When we get out of beta, yeah.

Lukepuuk
09-13-2005, 01:28 AM
Cheating? Not anymore at least.
Scripting he was but it was written here they wanted people to try and cheat or script. And he came out for it.
But it seems scripting doesn't really help that much. Just takes the hassle a little out of finding jewels but does seem to take longer.
So lets say he made a nice buck out of scripting....then I think he's almost dry now.
After Mickey took out about 300.000 troops he was attacked by Elk-tamer on more then one city and lost almost everything.
I believe that his last 150 armies took out KMow's Wellington.
Nobody knows how much Geo's he's still got in his home base but as Mickey said he's done nothing illegal to the game. It was not only condoned to script but also wanted so they could fix the holes.
And it's not as if he founded enough for a global take-over.
Take a look at Elk-Tamer, Nilla and Tukkamotton. Look at their armies. Only they have less armies with tenth of thousands of troops in it. And Stanley got hundreds of armies with less troops.
Sorry you lost Wellington though. Get back at it. You'll get it back. I'm sure.

Mickey
09-13-2005, 02:24 AM
His jewel collecting script was illegal, but I encourage those kinds of scripts so we can fix the holes.

For the last few weeks, I don't know of anything that he's done wrong. He's written a few other scripts, but nothing that gives him a significant advantage.