PDA

View Full Version : Air/Ground warfare.

anthonywitt
09-14-2005, 01:44 AM
I have seen suggestions on air warfare. This would be a big improvement. the cost of fighter jet would differ depending on the type of jet. We could buy Stinger or Hailfire missles. Cost around 30 to 50 jewels.
Of coarse we would then need bunkers that would protect ground troops and could hold hold some of our troops but not all, this would require the purchase of more than one bunker.
One more suggestion if I may. Armies waiting out side of cities should be able to buy mortor launchers and mortors. Not sure what they would cost. The mortors would only kill between 250 up to 500 troops and no more than that. The bunkers we buy to protect us from missles would also offer protection from mortors.
Hey this is the way it works in the real world. This is why there is intel and planning. Closer to the real thing is good don't you think?

War_Peace
09-14-2005, 10:49 AM
Nice thought. I guess, it would be nice too...

anthonywitt
09-14-2005, 01:02 PM
All this talk for improving this game is good. Most everyone has usable input. I think addition worthy of us all should come at a real money price. The game could even exspand into space and become the first galaxey war game. Hey the game is crowed now.

I am just dreaming I guess. I am only a computer operator and not a programmer.