PDA

View Full Version : "Your Info" Bar Update

Brendo
09-14-2005, 05:06 AM
Would it be possible for the 'Your Info' bar to update after converting resources/buying stuff? At the moment, you have to refresh the page or click: Convert more resources/Back to store/Another link.

War_Peace
09-14-2005, 10:51 AM
There is really a problem in Gewar page. It's so slow to take commands u have to send an army to a place for example and then instantly click on your armies to see that come true... Renaming was also slow but i see it's ultra-fast now... What the!!??... :)

Mickey
09-14-2005, 11:46 AM
Would it be possible for the 'Your Info' bar to update after converting resources/buying stuff? At the moment, you have to refresh the page or click: Convert more resources/Back to store/Another link.
Not easily, no. I'll look into it, but I'm not sure how best to accomplish that without bogging things down substantially.

There is really a problem in Gewar page. It's so slow to take commands u have to send an army to a place for example and then instantly click on your armies to see that come true...
Huh?

Renaming was also slow but i see it's ultra-fast now... What the!!??
Parts of the game are rather slow, due to all of the recalculating that needs to happen. Renaming armies always should have been pretty quick, though.