PDA

View Full Version : Move ones Home Base?

Timmetie
09-14-2005, 01:21 PM
Hello! I'm new to the game, and was just figuring it out when i placed my homebase. I did this near capetown cause i thought id be the only one with the luminous idea to take it and with it take 5% of the diamant income and rule the world and enslave you all.

my young naivity was shattered by stanleys 350k thick army, and now i find myself in the middle of nowhere.

Can't you implement something as to change ones homebase? make it cost something, have a month timer, and make it unable to create armies for a week or so. but it would really help me.

Ty

Tim

Lukepuuk
09-14-2005, 01:26 PM
Perhaps if you do your sad look and say please a couple of times, Mickey is also willing to delete your homebase so you will have to place it somewhere else before you can do anything.
Easiest solution now I think(for you that is). Though in the future it might not be such a bad idea to have an option to move it.

Mickey
09-14-2005, 02:11 PM
You now have to move your home base, as I flagged it as illegal. It wasn't, of course, but this will allow you to move it.

In the very near future, you will be able to pay a fee to move your home base. Maybe 200 Geos? I'm not sure yet.

Timmetie
09-14-2005, 04:03 PM
I noticed! thanks!

i reccomend a reset for army building as well, or you'd be able to spawn an army near a city without giving any warning?