PDA

View Full Version : Army for hire!!!!

Beezer
09-16-2005, 02:42 PM
In need of a mercenary?? Want to soften up an opponent without wasting valuable troops?? If so, send me a PM describing the mission you have for me. Depending on the army size required and the danger involved in the mission, I'll quote you a price. Once the price is agreed upon, simply transfer the geos into my Swiss bank account and I'll send my troops off to do your dirty work!!!!

For more information, send me a PM.

War_Peace
09-16-2005, 02:47 PM
LMAO dude!... :lol: :rofl:

patrickf
09-16-2005, 03:07 PM
Not planning to...are your cities up for negotiation :) ?!

araT
09-16-2005, 03:10 PM
Beezer; :lol: :rofl: :clap:

patrickf; be warned.. us mods have a strong alliance going, and since we've been around playing the game the longest, you may not want to mess with us :p we were the original beta testers, after all..

T.

Beezer
09-16-2005, 03:13 PM
Not planning to...are your cities up for negotiation :) ?!
My cities cannot be bought.

The services of my hightly trained Special Forces unit can be purchased though.

Beezer
09-16-2005, 03:14 PM

patrickf; be warned.. us mods have a strong alliance going, and since we've been around playing the game the longest, you may not want to mess with us :p we were the original beta testers, after all..

T.
T raises an excellent point: I will not send my mercs after any of my allies.

I have to have some sort of moral code for my band of houligans!

Mickey
09-16-2005, 03:20 PM
Brilliant! Nice use of the bank feature, both for the mercenaries as well as the city offers.

You could also maybe be a thug - "give me 50 Geos in the next 24 hours, or I will destroy Atlanta". :)

Beezer
09-16-2005, 03:22 PM
You could also maybe be a thug - "give me 50 Geos in the next 24 hours, or I will destroy Atlanta". :)
I may resort to that if I can't make any money from my mercenary gig!!

patrickf
09-16-2005, 03:39 PM
I've no plans to attack either of u's guys, though intimidation is nothing new to me being from Northern Ireland!!! I've plenty on me plate at the minute :slant: e!!!

araT
09-16-2005, 04:12 PM
I've no plans to attack either of u's guys, though intimidation is nothing new to me being from Northern Ireland!!! I've plenty on me plate at the minute :slant: e!!!

Didnt mean to sound threatening.. and sorry to hear about your communities troubles, I have a few friends from Ireland, and I cannot even bein to comprehend what you have gone though.

Mickey; that thug idea is brilliant! :shifty: :D

T.

patrickf
09-16-2005, 04:32 PM
Didnt mean to sound threatening.. and sorry to hear about your communities troubles, I have a few friends from Ireland, and I cannot even bein to comprehend what you have gone though.

Its ok man, dont worry. At least its seems to be over now....unlike GEWar!!!

Happy fighting!

rasqual
09-16-2005, 04:51 PM
All I can say is this: probably the coolest new chapter for this game in many weeks has opened. Kudos to Mickey and good luck to the mercenaries!

War_Peace
09-16-2005, 08:38 PM
Brilliant! Nice use of the bank feature, both for the mercenaries as well as the city offers.

It's going all mafioso here :)

Nico
09-16-2005, 09:46 PM
Brilliant! ....

...You could also maybe be a thug - "give me 50 Geos in the next 24 hours, or I will destroy Atlanta".

Brilliant Idea Mickey.....
thats the kind of PM I get now......... :whine:

:menacing: All that i am asking is for 100 geos. If you give me the 100 geos.....you can keep Santiago Chile. If you dont.....I will take the city by force. I will promise if you give me the 100 geos, that i will not attack you anyways. You have 5 days to comply.

-_-ComputerGeek-_-

Nice way to make new friends.... :brick:

Well.... at least he gives me 5 days to think about it..... :givebeer:

War_Peace
09-16-2005, 09:51 PM
AHahahhahahahaha :lol: :rofl:

There you go, Mick-Key :)

-_-ComputerGeek-_-
09-17-2005, 02:56 PM
LOL...I send it to 2 people and it gets posted on the boards. LOL...I really wasnt going to attack anyone i sent it to, but if they gave me the goes it would have been nice! lol.. I really had some fun with this new world bank. ha..But from now on if you get that message from me i might not be joking.?.?.?.? Or will I.?.?.?.? :menacing:

-_-ComputerGeek-_-

War_Peace
09-17-2005, 02:57 PM
You're such a schmuck! :stare:

-_-ComputerGeek-_-
09-17-2005, 03:04 PM
Schmuck, a Yiddish word, has a range of meaning depending on context. In its most innocuous use, a schmuck is a person who does a stupid thing, in which case “dumb schmuck” is the appropriate expression.

A schmuck's behavior ranges from pesky and inconsiderate, to obnoxious and manipulative. A schmuck's personality type ranges from jerk to bastard.

Schmucky behavior also falls within a range of intentionality. Some schmucks carefully plan their bad behavior, some only a little, and some not at all. For example, the bastard may spend considerable time planning his bad deeds. In contrast, the dumb schmuck and the pesky behave badly without any forethought.

War_Peace
09-17-2005, 03:09 PM
You just earned yourself some sweet Geos...
PM for the amount you want...

anthonywitt
09-18-2005, 04:56 AM

T.

Ah this patrickf is not a smart warrior. You must no your enemy before you attack. Your enemy may suit you better as a friend.
Movie motto " The enemy of my enemy is a friend". I had to through that in because I like movies.

anthonywitt
09-18-2005, 05:00 AM
You're such a schmuck! :stare:

Come on War_Peace you said you would not attack my allies. Verbal attack is an attack. I defend you and I will defend them. I dont want to take sides but your word is your bond.

blitzkrieg
09-18-2005, 05:05 AM
Perhaps you should take this into the field of battle to find out once and for all who the biggest and the best is?

Make a policy of engagement if you don't like a situation. Not appeasement, didn't work in WW2 with Hitler and it won't work in GEW1 with W_P, see how quickly he steps in line.... or ..... WOAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michael fontenot
09-18-2005, 06:29 AM
Schmuck, a Yiddish word, has a range of meaning depending on context. In its most innocuous use, a schmuck is a person who does a stupid thing, in which case “dumb schmuck” is the appropriate expression.

A schmuck's behavior ranges from pesky and inconsiderate, to obnoxious and manipulative. A schmuck's personality type ranges from jerk to bastard.

Schmucky behavior also falls within a range of intentionality. Some schmucks carefully plan their bad behavior, some only a little, and some not at all. For example, the bastard may spend considerable time planning his bad deeds. In contrast, the dumb schmuck and the pesky behave badly without any forethought.

Wow! I had no idea a Schmuck was so diverse. I won't be affended next time someone calls me a schmuck, unless its a "dumb schmuck" :lol:

-_-ComputerGeek-_-
09-18-2005, 04:33 PM
Yea I had to look up the definition to know what a schmuck was! LOL.Im expanding my vocabulary. ;)

-_-ComputerGeek-_-

anthonywitt
09-18-2005, 04:48 PM
Wow! I had no idea a Schmuck was so diverse. I won't be affended next time someone calls me a schmuck, unless its a "dumb schmuck" :lol:

Be like me and dont worry about anything anybody calls you because the person calling you something is a nobody. Now say this three time real fast.