PDA

View Full Version : Top Players

ESEA
09-16-2005, 09:31 PM
Well since I got ANILATED by BB :whine: I have completely disappeared from the Top Players List (was hovering around 20th :shock: ) But I would now like to know where I have slumped too :dead: . Ok I do not have any Cities or Armies any more but I still have some income from resources Is that not a value?. Our good friend Bill :spin: might not have any armies but he is practically owns the world (at the moment) I hope I am not getting political

Lukepuuk
09-16-2005, 09:44 PM
If you didn't already do it now:
Tell Mickey how much you lost.
He'll 'refund' you.
Now you are not a top player anymore but look at the bright side... you can use the money on the bank for interest.

ESEA
09-16-2005, 09:58 PM
Thks I have and I feel a bit better :menacing:
It would be an idea if one could get up the rankings with Geo Value

Lukepuuk
09-16-2005, 10:20 PM
That's the problem with this. Mickey can ofcourse only refund your army losses. By the way, thanks Mickey...you worked like an insurance company( eh one or more players who play for insurance company on the board, not a bad idea).

But you'll never have enough. Because it will take a lot of money to get your cities back. Let's hope something like this doesn't happen anymore.
It was like a big terrorist attack in Europe that shook the Geo world community today :P. Should we remember this date or something ;)